News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats your fav. beer ?

Started by 69bananabeast, August 02, 2005, 07:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bananabeast

I'd have to go with Lonestar  (only the tall cans) , brewed from the heartland.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

TheGhost

Free beer.

If I have to pay for it, I like Miller Genuine Draft.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Beer

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Coors light. I'm watching my figure :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69bananabeast

I didnt think people liked coors  :P
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

wLc

SAMUEL JACKSON IT WILL GET YOU DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!
In the depths of a mind insane
Fantasy and reality are the same

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

I'm more of a hard liquor fan with Jack being my favorite.   If I do have a beer it's gotta be Coors.   Not Coors Light but the regular stuff.   

While we're on the liquor subject does anyone have a good recipe for homemade Chokecherry wine?   They're almost ready to pick and I'd like to try it.   A good recipe (tried and tested) for corn whiskey would be nice if someone had one too.   If the wine doesn't come out good I can always make straight liquor out of that but corn whiskey is kind of a one and done deal.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

4cruzin

I like fresh beer mostly and buy from the local brew pub only.  I usually drink pale ale or a IPA.  I also am fond of Sam adams Winter brew!  Very tasty!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mass_Mopar

no beer for me, captain morgan fan myself.  and vodka, and most whiskeys, and most other rums, and  :icon_smile_wink:  :devil:
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

69bananabeast

I dont know how true it is but supposedly whiskey makes you brave   ??? Wild turkeys pretty good for   whiskey and tequila probably Cuervo. whiskey and tequila are both good , but vodka just tastes horrible to me   . Im not really one for liquor , im a beer man through and through
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

TheGhost

Rum is good.  I LOVE whiskey. ;D  Must be the Irish blood in me.  Can't stand vodka, though.  Tequila isn't too bad...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Old Moparz

Bass Ale, but they just increased the 12 packs from $10.49 to over $14+ which is quite a jump. Most of the micro brews are okay & I forget what a lot of the names are. Don't like light beer or Bud, but once in a while I like Miller High Life is good, but it has to be really, really, cooooold.

Arogant Bastard Ale
Yeungling
Guiness
Watney's Stout
McSorley's Ale
Bass Ale
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

FastbackJon

I stay away from beer...

tastes nasty
don't want a beer gut
BIG waste of money
waste of time
waste of brain cells
waste of liver
not to mention the fun of hangovers, puking, having no control over your inhibitions and not remembering what you were doing when drunk

But that's just me.

;D
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Wakko

I like Coke...yummy.   And when I feel the need to be stupid, mix in some Jack or Crown. 
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

69bananabeast

doesnt really seem like a waste when a six of Lonestar 16 oz costs 4 bucks
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

Just 6T9 CHGR

Amber Bock goes down pretty smooth.....even better on tap

Also Rolling Rock and Amstel Light are favs as well  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

4402tuff4u

Bass Ale
Guiness
Killian's Red
Fosters
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Shakey

my73charger