News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rent a new dodge challenger?

Started by Mrs.Caveman, May 08, 2011, 06:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Caveman

Hi all,
I was just looking for cars that can be rent specifically wanna try the charger and the challenger!found chargers for $18 weekend flat rate and $38 weekdays!never rented a car in my life and we are going to our honeymoon on the 30th of May!wanna drive from L.A or S.F to Las Vegas!however i couldn't find a dodge challenger which i would love to drive the sh.t out!any suggestion which rental company have them?take a charger for sure but for one day would be cool the have a drag race with my fiancee in the charger and I'm in the chally!or might rent two chargers and have a blast of them in the desert!it was his ideal but would love to do that!
so if anyone could give us the name of the company that would be great!

Veronika

Mrs.Caveman

what's up guys?nobody knows anything :icon_smile_dissapprove:

We almost rented a new Challenger from Enterprise - Las Vagas to SF, but Vegas wouldn't let it go interstate. We tried to rent one again when in SF but they didn't have one  :bawling: So no Challenger for us

64dartgt

We rented a white one in FL a couple of years ago, it was fun, but only a six cylinder.  It might be tough to rent and RT.

Ponch ®

Quote from: 64dartgt on May 09, 2011, 07:21:11 PM
We rented a white one in FL a couple of years ago, it was fun, but only a six cylinder.  It might be tough to rent and RT.

That's what I was going to say...most of the Chargers / Challengers from the 'big' rental places are v6's (which aren't exactly the most ideal to "have fun" with). Im sure there are specialty rental places that have R/T's or SRT's, but theyre definitely going to be much more expensive than $20-40/day.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mrs.Caveman

I'm sure we can have fun with the v6 as well :icon_smile_big: just to drive it will be a blast I'm sure! :drool5:
will be a great memory to remember for sure! :yesnod:

Finn

I rented a RT chally in Michigan from Buget. I got really excited when I saw the badging haha.
It was an absolute blast. I took it up to 125 then backed off because the trees started to look like a blur, but it was pulling so hard Im sure there was a lot left  :D.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

1970Moparmann

I rent from Enterprise all the time and wish they had an RT.... Only V6 :brickwall:.   When the new Charger came out, I got a speeding ticket in WI with the V6.    :yesnod:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

ACUDANUT

Be careful "have a blast of them in the desert" It's not like the movie vanishing point.  Your not going to make your own roads with them and Nevada cops are A-Holes.

Chargen69

around here the rental companies put GPS things on the cars and will fine you for excessive speed

cavemanno1

Quote from: Chargen69 on May 21, 2011, 05:34:26 PM
around here the rental companies put GPS things on the cars and will fine you for excessive speed

you kidding :RantExplode: woo,so what they fine you for driving to fast?how can they do it,they are not law enforcement :flame:
well for us just simply driving there will be fun!being there is already a blast!

Peter

ACUDANUT

I never heard of that...However, it's their cars....their rules.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Roger 68 charger

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on May 11, 2011, 04:47:47 PM
I rent from Enterprise all the time and wish they had an RT.... Only V6 :brickwall:.   When the new Charger came out, I got a speeding ticket in WI with the V6.    :yesnod:

Wis is real bad about issuing tickets to cars from out of state --especially from ILL.   
68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

Brock Samson