News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First car show, first award.

Started by twodko, May 08, 2011, 10:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Thanks folks, we're still jazzed. Steve that show in Murphy's sounds really fun. I'm printing the entry to run by the Mrs. Thanks for the heads-up?

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68X426

Tom: it's an incredible venue, acres of grass, incredible classics, real concours cars. It's actually a surprise that they let muscle cars in, what with million dollar Dusenburgs, Rolls, Cords, La Salles, etc. The show has a fantastic camper and RV category, as well as boats (real upscale). It's the best $50 entry ever, a full lunch for 2, a goodies bag with wine and stuff worth at least $50. See ya there, Dan.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

71ChallengeHer

twodko

Quote from: 68X426 on May 09, 2011, 11:40:51 AM
Tom: it's an incredible venue, acres of grass, incredible classics, real concours cars. It's actually a surprise that they let muscle cars in, what with million dollar Dusenburgs, Rolls, Cords, La Salles, etc. The show has a fantastic camper and RV category, as well as boats (real upscale). It's the best $50 entry ever, a full lunch for 2, a goodies bag with wine and stuff worth at least $50. See ya there, Dan.

It sure sounds like a must attend event to us! We have some friends in Auburn where we can stay the night and drive to Murphy's in the early AM.........I think. We will find out the particulars and plan to see youse guys there. Thanks for the tip.

Tom

twodko

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 09, 2011, 04:34:18 PM
Awesome, congrats.  :cheers:

Thanks, more importantly how is post surgery life treating you? I so hope the future is normal and strong for you! :cheers: