News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

still waiting.......... some bull@#$%

Started by 71charger, May 06, 2011, 02:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger

I bought a taillight for a 1971 dodge charger from a guy on this forum over a month ago and I keep asking him when will he send it, I work hard for my money ( I work construction) his name on the forum is RD, I live in California I'm working all the time and if I'm not working I'm going to school. as of now my account says 38 cents I'm broke as a joke and don't even know if this guy is going to even send it........ :flame: :flame: :flame: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :icon_smile_angry:
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

A383Wing

68X426

Some bull@#$%

-- or --

Same bull@#$%

:scratchchin:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

TruckDriver

That doesn't sound right for Jamey. Maybe something is wrong?  :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68X426

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

NHCharger

I bought parts from a member from another country and Jamey acted as the go between, which means I sent Jamey the money for a part he didn't even have. I received the parts. He's a stand up guy in my book. I'm sure there's a good reason why he's late getting you the part.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Chris G.

Quote from: 71charger on May 06, 2011, 02:27:38 PM
I'm working all the time and if I'm not working I'm going to school. as of now my account says 38 cents I'm broke as a joke

Always two sides to a story.

And who the F buys taillights for anything if they only have 38 pennies to live on? Am I reading this wrong or something?

G-man

The joys of an old car.

I took my car to get its power steer and pump rebuilt. Was told I would get it back within 2 weeks. Its going onto 3 months now and im still waiting. At least you got your car if not the tailights!  :RantExplode:

Skyview69

That does not sound like RD.  He is an upstanding guy...even sent me some old Model A books for free...for my Grandfather who has a model A.  He must be busy...he'll send you the part.  :yesnod:

71charger

71charger

please disregard this thread. I had an nuke blow up on me today I might be loosing my house dont have any money and my gf is pregnant.... im 19 life so far is tough sorry mates

Kern Dog

Your house is LOOSE? How do you tighten it?

71charger

please remove this thread I over reacted and took my anger out on someone who didnt diserve it. my appologies

69charger2002

hope your situation gets better. Jamey is a stand up guy no doubt. Definitely one of the guys on this forum i personally would completely trust. You will get your parts, something must be wrong.   :cheers:

trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

RD

well it went out today, UPS. tracking number emailed to you.  sorry for my tardiness, but april was an extremely rough month with influenza, marital unrest, and my dad dying (yes all three from march-april). 

i will be honest and your bumper was not the highest of my priorities.  i do not ask nor do i expect your forgiveness because the bumper should have went out sooner, for that i apologize.

i almost didnt post here that i shipped it today, but someone may or may not raise this thread from its dormant state and instead of having to go through all the muckety muck again.. this should close the thread with resolution.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

tan top

awww  man sorry to hear about your dad  RD
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

71charger

Hey I appreciate it. I shouldnt have blown up on you, We both were having our problems after I heard everyone say you were a stand up guy and that you are a good guy made me realize that I overacted. Ill throw some pics on the forum once I install that bumper, she will look real good with that. thank you

68X426

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

71charger

mikesbbody

I am sorry to hear about all that crap you are going through, but we both know RD,
71charger is not the only one...you don't have time to reply to a email? pm? yet you still have time to come on here  :scratchchin:

MSRacing89

Quote from: 71charger on May 10, 2011, 03:56:54 PM
Hey I appreciate it. I shouldnt have blown up on you, We both were having our problems after I heard everyone say you were a stand up guy and that you are a good guy made me realize that I overacted. Ill throw some pics on the forum once I install that bumper, she will look real good with that. thank you

Don't be sorry my friend......if a guys sells you parts he better send them.  Or at least keep you updated on the status. 

Condolences to your family RD.
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/1203phr_1968_dodge_charger/index.html

'68 Charger 440, 11:1, ported Stealth Heads, Lunati voodoo 60304, 3.23 gear, Mulit-port EZ-EFI, Gear Vendors OD and Tallon Hydroboost.

mikesbbody

"Don't be sorry my friend......if a guys sells you parts he better send them.  Or at least keep you updated on the status."

You said it right there I couldn't agree more! if things if life get in the way (good or bad) then you have no business selling parts. And to all the people who said "he's a good Guy" how many of you have bought from him? for those of you that did not buy from him and said "He's a good Guy" sorry, but that mean's nothing unless you have personally dealt with him. My story is so unbelievable, but I have proof (Pay Pal payments etc) my guess is we won't be hearing from "Good Guy" JD again.
This cover's not coming back here imo (quote from JD) " but someone may or may not raise this thread from its dormant state and instead of having to go through all the muckety muck again.. this should close the thread with resolution" whatever...