News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

White House story of bin Laden's death keeps changing

Started by Richard Cranium, May 06, 2011, 06:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeakfinder

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on May 07, 2011, 04:16:52 PM
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on May 07, 2011, 07:29:28 AM
I love to hear the story keep changing.  It shows how our administration is. Keep changing it, it's getting really funny.:popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Not much different than the previous administration....

BBD

I don't think there was near the disfunction with the last administration as this one.
What's funny is how Obama's supporter's are praising him wright now and thinking he will get reelected for this. But the truth is, he was just following through with G.W.'s policy.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

TK73

The last regime was nothing but dysfunction trying to create a dystopian society.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TK73

Quote from: squeakfinder on May 07, 2011, 05:59:49 PM

... he was just following through with G.W.'s policy.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."

- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: squeakfinder on May 07, 2011, 05:59:49 PM
Quote from: BigBlackDodge on May 07, 2011, 04:16:52 PM
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on May 07, 2011, 07:29:28 AM
I love to hear the story keep changing.  It shows how our administration is. Keep changing it, it's getting really funny.:popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Not much different than the previous administration....

BBD

I don't think there was near the disfunction with the last administration as this one.
What's funny is how Obama's supporter's are praising him wright now and thinking he will get reelected for this. But the truth is, he was just following through with G.W.'s policy.

WMD's and 'Iraqi oil will help pay for the rebuilding of the country'............. :lol:   Yeah.

If the mission to get Bin Laden and gone horribly wrong, would you blame that on the Bush Admin? I think not. ::)

BBD

TK73

"And if we have Osama bin Laden in our sights and the Pakistani government is unable or unwilling to take them out, then I think that we have to act, and we will take them out.

We will kill bin Laden. We will crush al Qaeda. That has to be our biggest national security priority."

- Obama, 10-7-2008
 town hall meeting campaign promise

CHECK this promise off the list   :2thumbs:

Tilar

Quote from: TK73 on May 07, 2011, 06:58:00 PM

You mean there is one that he can actually check off? And to think he only had to spend 14 trillion before he managed to keep one! 

In before the  :dancinglock:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ghoste

Personally I think it's a waste of time to try and politicize it.  Regardless of the Bush quotes TK found (which I would bet have been displayed here out of context), I do not believe that any American president would be unwilling to take bin Laden out given the chance.  I rather imagine George W. is just as pleased as any other citizen of the free world to know that he is gone.  At the end of the day, narrow minded folks might try to make it a political score for one side or the other  but the ONLY thing that matters in this case is that he is gone and I for one couldn't give a rat's ass who is in the White House when something this crucial happens. :Twocents:

squeakfinder

Think what you want. This is going to die down at some point and the focus will return to the economy, gas prices and the unemployment rate.

I think Obama has done what is necessary in Iraq and Afghanistan but anything that has come up since he has been in office has been a failure.

When helicopters left the compound the president took over and it's been screwed up ever since. This country has been through allot in the last 10 years. Just show a picture of the corpse so we can have some closure.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Ghoste

I agree with you, I'm no fan of the left.  But this particular incident trancends party lines in my opinion.

1970Moparmann

Those that are ignorant are those that aren't knowledgeable- MW 2011 :2thumbs:

Keep drinking the cool aid.  :rofl:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Budnicks

Quote from: Tilar on May 07, 2011, 07:13:22 PM
Quote from: TK73 on May 07, 2011, 06:58:00 PM

You mean there is one that he can actually check off? And to think he only had to spend 14 trillion before he managed to keep one! 

In before the  :dancinglock:
I like that post, he hasn't doe anything that has been good for the country to date, except drive us to near bankruptcy. Now he's trying to take credit for the special forces actions what a goober, all he cares about is getting on TV & Union donations to his reelection fund. I really wonder how much is wasted tax-payers money on his reelection campaign trips on the U.S. dollar. He already has a BILLION in his reelection funds. When is enough, enough? Snap out of it people.    Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks