News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I hate this ebay "fits these cars" crap

Started by Drache, May 09, 2011, 08:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

A383Wing

yea...all you get is boxes of cotter pins, screws, etc

I hate it also

Drache

Quote from: A383Wing on May 09, 2011, 08:15:16 PM
yea...all you get is boxes of cotter pins, screws, etc

I hate it also

Yeah but I mean a Charger tail emblem that states it fits a 1967 Dodge Dart?

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

I wonder if it ties in with the DUMBing down of AMERICA. Sort of like all the warning lables on products nowadays.

Drache

Well I looked and it doesn't look like it would fit on a Dart anyways... at least unless you drill some holes for it....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

A383Wing

Quote from: Drache on May 09, 2011, 09:17:56 PM
Well I looked and it doesn't look like it would fit on a Dart anyways... at least unless you drill some holes for it....

they are probably selling the drill & bit in another auction

Drache

Quote from: A383Wing on May 09, 2011, 09:22:20 PM
Quote from: Drache on May 09, 2011, 09:17:56 PM

they are probably selling the drill & bit in another auction

18v Power Drill and Bit Set
Fits: 1967 Dodge Dart

:icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

nvrbdn

if you put in something with 2 or more category words they will take your auction off, but if you pay extra they will let you say it fits anything you want. it all falls to the almighty dollar. what a joke
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

E bay was great for a little while.  Now I hardly ever search there for stuff.  Maybe thats a good thing?

Mike DC

Ebay no longer seems to give a shit about the customer experience with them in any way, shape, or form. 

That emblem fits every car in existence...  :scratchchin:

ITSA426

I've pretty much quit using ebay after I found Metric tap and die sets that fit my Charger.  Too much garbage to sort through.

myaerocars

Here is a little trick I learned in another forum somewhere. If you search for say a 1972 Dodge charger  you get like 8,000 hits   =   BS.

So if you put 1972 " dodge charger " - it will narrow it down to like 450 hits.  It usually eliminates those annoying cotter pin / screw kits.
Give it a try. Quotes are your friend.  :2thumbs:

Godspeed,
JON

Bob

1968 dodge charger -assortment

there is a space after charger

bull

I tried to avoid that "fits these cars" deal the last time I sold something on Ebay but hardly anyone saw my auctions. Once I updated them with that model search thing I got lots of hits. I was selling horn relays though so they really do fit multiple cars.

But anyway, I don't like it either.

moparjohn

I saw an ad for coil springs, fits 69 Chrysler!! DUH!
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!