News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flex plate help

Started by stuga, May 03, 2011, 06:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuga

Help Guy's and Gal's
What was supposed to be a easy conversion has me wishing I never started it since the warm weather is coming here to New England. I can't seem to find a flex plate with  5/16 bolt holes with a 10 inch space from hole to hole for a steel crank 383. I even contacted a friend at a dodge dealer and he can't get one. What's a dodge owner to do? Anyone have a extra for sale if my last to friend's strike out trying to find one?

firefighter3931

Quote from: stuga on May 03, 2011, 06:59:37 PM
  Help Guy's and Gal's
What was supposed to be a easy conversion has me wishing I never started it since the warm weather is coming here to New England. I can't seem to find a flex plate with  5/16 bolt holes with a 10 inch space from hole to hole for a steel crank 383. I even contacted a friend at a dodge dealer and he can't get one. What's a dodge owner to do? Anyone have a extra for sale if my last to friend's strike out trying to find one?

I got one of those kicking around.   ;)

Send me your shipping info and i'll send it off in the mail  :icon_smile_big:

We can't let a simple flexplate issue delay your driving season  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs