News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aside from full sized cars what is everyone's hobbies ?

Started by 440, May 03, 2011, 07:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elanmars

movies, star wars, gijoe, comic books, music, photography...
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

69rtse4spd

Cars, (68 -70 Chargers), movies, making things with my hands, tool & die maker, & money (G.M. whore, working 6-7 days a week) which leaves little time for anything else.

gtx6970

My wife  ;) and the multiple things my girls do - youngest is the Volleyball player, oldest is into chorus / singing bigtime  , Both are into Karate, Both are now taking golf lessons., My wife and I play adults co-ed  volleyball durung the winter months.

I've also got maybe 300-400 model kits to build someday when I get time,,,,,,,someday.

NHCharger

Between my full time job and my apartments I barely have time for my car hobby.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger´69

Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

charger490

Quote from: Ponch ® on May 03, 2011, 05:48:10 PM
guitars, chicks, and getting my swell on at the gym.
ponch  the only machine at the gym that will attract girls is the ATM

SG1022

Kern Dog

Since the Charger was considered a MID sized car when it was built, I will have to say that my hobbies are directly centered on my 70 Charger and my stable of A body cars.
In 2008 when I was first out of work, I started playing Grand Theft Auto 4. I hadn't played any video games since I was a kid in the 80s, and I was amazed at how far they have come. The interaction was amazing, the graphics too. Its totally obscene in many ways, the language, the violence.... But I like it.

GPULLER

John Deere farm machinery, tractor pulling, snowmobiles,  have a couple old Vikings that my inlaws bought new that I plan on fixing up for some vintage rides next winter.
Dodge trucks, does that fall into the "full size car" category?

BB1

Delete my profile

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

tsmithae

Well, besides the car... I'm an audio engineer and I am a bit of a handyman and like building/electric/etc. Also love camping and road trips.
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

bakerhillpins

I have lots of hobbies, but not lots of time so its bits and pieces of each a different times of the year or when I find the time.

Woodworking, Home remodeling (is this really a hobby or a bad life choice), Repair/restore Pinball and Video games, motorcycling.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Rolling_Thunder

Well - between work, school, and a social life....        I am starting to get into the weight lifting thing, been into the shooting thing, and need to get into the running thing
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

4cruzin

I'm in to boating, water sports, guitars, beer, billiards, bowling, fishing, jet ski riding, BBQ / cooking, computers, movies in my in-house movie theatre and of course the typical girls and cars or car shows.   :2thumbs:

It's amazing I find time to work. 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

darkfiire5000

Working out, looking for parts for my 37 chevy pickup, and whatever else I can find to do that keeps me entertained!!!

Bob T

Aside from the car orientated stuff , bit of guitar, enjoy  gardening and family and friends and the odd drink
Hey BakerHillPins, I've got a Getaway II on loan from a mate while he moves house, 20 years old and it plays " La Grange"  :coolgleamA:

North South Alignment, symbolic hubstone,  1.6 ratio tors,  intersecting arcs .

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

stripedelete

64dartgt

Aren't full size cars enough?  1973 Dodge Charger, 1964 Dodge Dart GT convertible and 1989 Jag XJS

Apparently not because I also have to work on the boat, 1981 S2 9.2A (30 foot sailboat).   :scratchchin:

68blue

Shooting, wine making, collecting old guns 1890s to 1940s, did the wood boat thing for a while but getting out of that with the move. Now I ride ATVs.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Bob T on May 05, 2011, 03:16:08 AM
Hey BakerHillPins, I've got a Getaway II on loan from a mate while he moves house, 20 years old and it plays " La Grange"  :coolgleamA:

It's a fun game, played it a bunch back in the day but never owned one myself. The "particle accelerator" is a fun gimmick. Burned many hours with ZZ Top playing on the Sony walkman playing pinball in the arcades.  :icon_smile_wink:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mikepmcs

High Speed and Eight Ball Deluxe are 2 of my all time favs. 
Xenon, Paragon, Gorgar......all good ones as well.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

For the past 10 years, trying to find a girlfriend that I can actually trust. :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P