News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aside from full sized cars what is everyone's hobbies ?

Started by 440, May 03, 2011, 07:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I guess since I started this thread I should answer.

Mine is R/C car racing...  :D

Todd Wilson

Radios................I have 57 as of right now and 2 more in route................  When I say radios  I collect old vintage vacuum tube radios  and I am a ham radio operator so I have many radios that I can talk on around the world as well.  Also into antique trucks and have many other collections but they are put away right now.

Todd

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

rt green

used to motocross but ride on the street now. too old i guess.. oh, and collect wd 40 staws-lol
third string oil changer

JT01

1BAD68

John Deere garden tractors.
I've had 8 different tractors in the last two years.
Just like buying, fixing and selling them.
My current JD's...

BananaDan

Photography, although I haven't had much time to spend on it lately with my interior resto that's been going on since Feb.

http://www.strzelec.net/gallery/

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Arthu®

Although I can just wish that I was able to afford a car of any kind, my other hobby (other than talking and reading about cars) is basically computers and the internet (geek, I know).

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

BananaDan

Quote from: twodko on May 03, 2011, 11:14:06 AM
Our grandboys, woodworking, gardening and wine. :icon_smile_big:

OMG, how could I forget wine???  ;)  Yes, my wife and I are big cooks and wine lovers.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Manfred318

Lots of things. I collect records, band shirts, and other music stuff. I also work on some computers and electronical gizmos. I also do a little auto detailing too. It keeps me busy.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

mikepmcs

I'm with Dan on the Photography train.  Looking to take it to the next level.  Never stop learning in Photography, that's for sure.  Just got 3 more SB 900 strobes coming and an entire studio full of Novatron lights and stands and stuff that I got a great deal on ebay....and just now ordered 4 pocket wizard flex tt5 RF triggers. Really like all the techy stuff nowadays.

Woodworker- stopped for no aparrent reason.
Pool Player- Stopped for no apparent reason
Jewelry Making- Stopped after GF 7 years ago went away. Started to have something in common with her. Didn't work, she's a whore.  
Bowler- Stopped for no apparent reason
My cars....well I'm looking to stop that too-for no apparent reason(actually i need to focus more on photography so I need to sell the cars)
See the trend.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait movies...i'm into movies big time and have a pretty good collection.  Probably won't stop that but I don't buy them anymore, I just use NETFLIX now
and cooking....was going to go to culinary school Art Institute in DC or Pitt but didn't work out.

I also have 2 pinball machines(silverball mania and space invaders) and a tron standup from Bally. Entering the New England Pinball Championship in June.

so apparently my hobby is starting and stopping hobbies.Anyone want their picture taken.. :icon_smile_big:

www.photographearth.com
still a work in progress  cause I shouldn't have to be saavy on the web site stuff right?
right now my domain points to my smugmug page....wish there was an alternative to smugmug that had all the good stuff without the $150 cost a year.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

nh_mopar_fan

boating.

I throw darts on a team.

I also lift things up and put them down.

charger490

Drache

I'd love to get into photography but I would want to get into a course so I can be decent at it.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

nvrbdn

i collect old toys, i go camping almost every weekend,and love to fish.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69bronzeT5

My hobby is building model cars and collecting diecast cars. My passion is playing guitar :)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

billssuperbird

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Ponch ®

guitars, chicks, and getting my swell on at the gym.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

troutstreamnm

Fly fishing, working on my cabin, cooking, home improvement projects.
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

twodko

Damn, ain't we a bunch 'o talented musicalphotosawdustwrenchingfishing chubbyatthegym(well,only Ponch)campingasskicking dudes and dudettes!
We are gooood!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bordin34

R/C Cars, I have a one Nitro truck, a brushless on-road car that goes 50mph+ and a couple others.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ