News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Osama or Obama?

Started by Richard Cranium, May 03, 2011, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

well duh, Usama starts with a U now instead of an O.   :slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71charger_fan

It starts with either O or U. It's an Arabic vowel sound that's neither O nor U, but somewhere in between. Some transliterate as O, some as U.

bull

This is probably why Al-Qaeda has yet to make any statements about the incident, positive or negative; they're not sure which one was actually killed.

learical1

Obama or Osama, the only difference is the BS. :rofl:
Bruce

Todd Wilson

dkn1997

I ran a race in October before the presidential election.  Of course some douchebags had to make a political statement and put signs on their backs like we a bunch of damn hippies marching on washington...

anyway, lots of "Obama-Biden" stickers.  I swear, at least 10 times, i forgot and looked at them quickly and thought they they said "Osama Binladin"  Luckily, before I spit on anyone or threw a rock at them, I realized my error.
RECHRGED