News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bin Laden Wont be down for breakfast

Started by Todd Wilson, May 01, 2011, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Quote from: Steve P. on May 02, 2011, 11:34:29 AM
Quote from: Mr.Woolery on May 02, 2011, 11:18:39 AM
Quote from: Richard Cranium on May 02, 2011, 06:36:17 AM
They should have violated his dead corpse in every way imaginable, ground it up & fed it to pigs, then feed the pigs to the terrorist inmates. But what's ironic about all of this is that our president made sure to follow the Muslim law that he be buried within 24 hours.....out of respect.  ::)

Totally disagree here.  Our quarrel is with terrorists, not Islam.  Desecrating his body in a religious manner wouldn't serve any purpose other than to forment more religious violence from radical Islamists.  By taking the high road we show that WE are the civilized ones here....that this wasn't a religious crusade, but the hunt for a terrorist.  It'll at least take a little wind out of the sails of Islamists trying to claim martyrdom.  Burying him at sea is both appropriate for an Islamic funeral, and denies a place for radicals to gather to celebrate him.

It is very important that this is a war on terrorists, NOT Islam.

VERY smart handling of the situation, if you ask me.

I absolutely agree 100%.  Couldn't have said it any better.....  :patriot:
:iagree:
70charginglizard

Richard Cranium

Perhaps I was little harsh, but I'm sure that most of us would have liked to see him strung up an a meat hook a-la Mussolini.
I am Dr. Remulac

stripedelete

Quote from: Richard Cranium on May 02, 2011, 01:56:52 PM
Perhaps I was little harsh, but I'm sure that most of us would have liked to see him strung up an a meat hook a-la Mussolini.

Regardless, whoever mentioned the pork chop in the ass should get some recognition for creativity.

TruckDriver

Well, bin ladin has a successor. So, the terror thread will never go away I don't believe.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

No but a serious propaganda blow has been struck.  The longer he evaded capture the more confident his adherents grew in the notion that his cause was just and the infidels were nothing but fools.  Not to mention the revenge is satisfying.

Richard Cranium

Fox is reporting that Obama was up all night looking all over the White House for Bush's old "mission accomplished" banner.
I am Dr. Remulac

BigBlackDodge

Speaking of propaganda, OBL has released a new tape!

*splashing noise*

'Gurgle....gurgle glub glub glub
Gurgle glub.......gurgle. Glub glub glub gurgle.... glub.'

BBD :rofl:

stripedelete

So how do you think monday morning conference call with Pakistan went today?

.........Oh, you were looking for thAAAT Bin Ladin......

Mike DC

Maybe they told the ship's crew and press that they threw his body overboard but I would be surprised if they really did.  

Even if there's no intention of ever publicly desecrating the body, I can still think of some scientific and practical reasons for them not to get rid of it just yet.  

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Tilar

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on May 02, 2011, 04:18:12 PM

Maybe they told the ship's crew and press that they threw his body overboard but I would be surprised if they really did.  

Even if there's no intention of ever publicly desecrating the body, I can still think of some scientific and practical reasons for them not to get rid of it just yet.  

I agree. By throwing it overboard that bastard may wash up on shore somewhere.  :eek2:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ChgrSteve67

Obama to Trump

"Now THAT is how you fire someone"

BigBlockSam

QuoteRegardless, whoever mentioned the pork chop in the ass should get some recognition for creativity

:iagree: :smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

FlatbackFanatic

And like the chicken he was, he used a woman as a shield. But, it didn't work.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

68blue

He had clearly outlived his usefulness to pakistani intelligence and was sold for big cash and the promise that the US would reduce it's presence in pakistan. Killing him in the operation was a stipulation as dead he can't rat out the pakistanis that were taking care of him.

Landonsrt

Arthu®

A victory in the war against terrorists, a loss for civilization.
Striving for world domination since 1986

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

69rtse4spd

Quote from: 68blue on May 02, 2011, 06:16:45 PM
He had clearly outlived his usefulness to pakistani intelligence and was sold for big cash and the promise that the US would reduce it's presence in pakistan. Killing him in the operation was a stipulation as dead he can't rat out the pakistanis that were taking care of him.

Very interesting thought, I am sure the conspirators, will have a field day with it. I for one am glad the sh**head is dead. Now on to number two. :2thumbs:

dkn1997

Quote from: 69rtse4spd on May 02, 2011, 07:55:08 PM
Quote from: 68blue on May 02, 2011, 06:16:45 PM

Very interesting thought, I am sure the conspirators, will have a field day with it. I for one am glad the sh**head is dead. Now on to number two. :2thumbs:

I can't speculate on whether or not it went down like that, but I truly believe that Pakistan is not our ally.  This dirtbag is in what amounts to a Sandals resort within 2 miles of the Pakistan version of West Point and they didn't know?  I want a F'in refund on that 18 billion we shelled out to those pricks!   The place didn't even exist a few years ago for god's sake. 

speaking of that, doesn't it occur to any of these zealots that their fearless leader was "holed up" at a club med?  Oh, he was really roughing it for the cause.  I don't know if it's true, but I heard a report that the place is sandwiched between a damn golf course and a hockey rink ....  was he really lacing up his little white figure skates while we all thought he was hunkered down in a cave eating rat shit?  If he wasn't such an evil scumbag, I'd find humor in that.

I'm glad we handled it the way we did.  respecting the muslim religion is an act that shows we are not savages like them.  Celebrating in front of the whitehouse shows that while we may be all PC all the time, Americans are still hardcore enough to be down with a nice dose of revenge.  I told my kids that under almost all circumstances, it's not right to celebrate the death of another human, but once in a while someone comes along who's earned it.  I don't recall ever being in this good a mood about someone dying.  and Hat's off to the president.  I'm not a big fan, but I liked his speech. And if he has to take it up the ass for the high gas prices, he should get the credit for this.  It happened on his watch.

RECHRGED

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

dkn1997

The local NY papers:  Jesus, guys, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel
RECHRGED

oldgold69

congrat to the us military  job well done             this should get obama reelected :brickwall:

TK73

Quote from: oldgold69 on May 02, 2011, 10:28:50 PM
congrat to the us military  job well done             this should get obama reelected :brickwall:

Counting on it...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!