News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bin Laden Wont be down for breakfast

Started by Todd Wilson, May 01, 2011, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

Quote from: Dodge Don on May 02, 2011, 05:50:05 AM
It took 10+ years but the old saying is true....revenge is a dish best served cold!

Congrats to Obama and the US Special Forces that took the SOB out. Well done. :2thumbs:

:iagree:  
 finally got the bastard !!!  
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

stripedelete

Looks like "right between the eyes".

Great Job!

hemi68charger

Finally !!!!! as the old saying goes, "Never give up".........

Now I understand why yesterday my base went to a heightened state of security..

Let the freakin' Sharks eat his tush as his soul rots in Hell............

Love how someone seemed to take all the credit pretty much.... Hail to my brothers in arms called the Seals... I'm sure us Air Force guys gave a little help with the Predators.  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Brock Lee

Richard Cranium

They should have violated his dead corpse in every way imaginable, ground it up & fed it to pigs, then feed the pigs to the terrorist inmates. But what's ironic about all of this is that our president made sure to follow the Muslim law that he be buried within 24 hours.....out of respect.  ::)
I am Dr. Remulac

Ghoste

Sounds like he was living in a luxury compound in a Pakistani version of West Point.   They must have been really working hard to help find him. ::)  Kind of like they helped to quiet that moron that was teaching the Middle East how to enrich fissionable materials for bombs.
Anyway, the bastard is finally gone.  Hats off to the military. :2thumbs: :cheers:

my73charger

BananaDan

They said on the news it was a Navy Seal team that got him.  Way to go boys!   :2thumbs:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

69 OUR/TEA

Ya!!!Hurray!!!!We did it!!!!......BULLS@#T !!!! Lets hunt somebody for decades,for all the terror he has performed,finally find and kill him,and throw him overboard ,because thats what the islamac law states  !! ????????????  F@#k your islamac laws,war is war,and after what he has done,you should'nt follow any of their rules!!!!!! Maybe we did get him,but would be very suprised if he really was thrown over.
The moon landing was on TV to !!!!

chargermike

hip hip horay. big pat on the back to the soldier who pulled the trigger. justice has been served. we are a nation of many differnt people. we are a nation of people from all over the world. we are proud and love our country. and if you fuck with us we become a nation of ONE.  WE WILL NEVER FORGET 9 11. and will defend at all costs. RIP those who gave there lives for our freedom. long live the USA. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

BigBlackDodge

I'm glad to see the SOB thrown off a ship myself. This way there is no grave for the wacko's to build a shrine/mosque or whatever on it.

BBD

stripedelete

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on May 02, 2011, 07:53:25 AM
Ya!!!Hurray!!!!We did it!!!!......BULLS@#T !!!! Lets hunt somebody for decades,for all the terror he has performed,finally find and kill him,and throw him overboard ,because thats what the islamac law states  !! ????????????  F@#k your islamac laws,war is war,and after what he has done,you should'nt follow any of their rules!!!!!! Maybe we did get him,but would be very suprised if he really was thrown over.

Kinda liked the move myself.   It leaves nothing to distract the worlds attention from,,,,,,,,PAKISTAN.

69 OUR/TEA

Just don't see why to dump it,at least get more recognision on actually having him.

bobs66440

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on May 02, 2011, 08:01:18 AM
I'm glad to see the SOB thrown off a ship myself. This way there is no grave for the wacko's to build a shrine/mosque or whatever on it.

BBD
:yesnod:

RIDELIKEHELL

Couldn't believe the news this morning...congrats to our USA neighbors....I was hoping this day would come.
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

BananaDan

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on May 02, 2011, 07:53:25 AM

They actually played a bit of a loophole by "burying" him at sea.  The religion states burial in the ground.  I also agree with the other above post.  The last thing we need is this a-hole's burial site becoming a place of worship.  I think they did the right thing, and if you read below it seemed to still piss off some people.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/05/was_osamas_burial_at_sea_islam.html

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

ODZKing

Gotta wonder if the CIA or some other agency has him locked away to do some "interrogation" on him.
No controversy that way ... just say he's dead and gone and post a couple crappy pictures.   :shruggy:

PocketThunder

Quote from: ODZKing on May 02, 2011, 09:15:02 AM
Gotta wonder if the CIA or some other agency has him locked away to do some "interrogation" on him.
No controversy that way ... just say he's dead and gone and post a couple crappy pictures.   :shruggy:
Ya, now he's in Cuba....   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Mr.Woolery

Quote from: Richard Cranium on May 02, 2011, 06:36:17 AM
They should have violated his dead corpse in every way imaginable, ground it up & fed it to pigs, then feed the pigs to the terrorist inmates. But what's ironic about all of this is that our president made sure to follow the Muslim law that he be buried within 24 hours.....out of respect.  ::)

Totally disagree here.  Our quarrel is with terrorists, not Islam.  Desecrating his body in a religious manner wouldn't serve any purpose other than to forment more religious violence from radical Islamists.  By taking the high road we show that WE are the civilized ones here....that this wasn't a religious crusade, but the hunt for a terrorist.  It'll at least take a little wind out of the sails of Islamists trying to claim martyrdom.  Burying him at sea is both appropriate for an Islamic funeral, and denies a place for radicals to gather to celebrate him.

It is very important that this is a war on terrorists, NOT Islam.

VERY smart handling of the situation, if you ask me.
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

Mr.Woolery

Oh, and one bit of gloating:
Bin Laden WILL be down for breakfast...for the fish, that is.

Buh-BYE Osama Bin Laden...you got off EASY...though I doubt that all that water around you will be enough to cool you from the flames of Hell.
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

Steve P.

Quote from: Mr.Woolery on May 02, 2011, 11:18:39 AM
Quote from: Richard Cranium on May 02, 2011, 06:36:17 AM

Totally disagree here.  Our quarrel is with terrorists, not Islam.  Desecrating his body in a religious manner wouldn't serve any purpose other than to forment more religious violence from radical Islamists.  By taking the high road we show that WE are the civilized ones here....that this wasn't a religious crusade, but the hunt for a terrorist.  It'll at least take a little wind out of the sails of Islamists trying to claim martyrdom.  Burying him at sea is both appropriate for an Islamic funeral, and denies a place for radicals to gather to celebrate him.

It is very important that this is a war on terrorists, NOT Islam.

VERY smart handling of the situation, if you ask me.

I absolutely agree 100%.  Couldn't have said it any better.....  :patriot:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Vainglory, Esq.

More on the triggermen: http://nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/the-secret-team-that-killed-bin-laden-20110502?print=true

QuoteWere it not for this high-value target, it might have been a routine mission for the specially trained and highly mythologized SEAL Team Six, officially called the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, but known even to the locals at their home base Dam Neck in Virginia as just DevGru.

This HVT was special, and the raids required practice, so they replicated the one-acre compound at Camp Alpha, a segregated section of Bagram Air Base. Trial runs were held in early April.

DevGru belongs to the Joint Special Operations Command, an extraordinary and unusual collection of classified standing task forces and special-missions units. They report to the president and operate worldwide based on the legal (or extra-legal) premises of classified presidential directives. Though the general public knows about the special SEALs and their brothers in Delta Force, most JSOC missions never leak. We only hear about JSOC when something goes bad (a British aid worker is accidentally killed) or when something really big happens (a merchant marine captain is rescued at sea), and even then, the military remains especially sensitive about their existence. Several dozen JSOC operatives have died in Pakistan over the past several years. Their names are released by the Defense Department in the usual manner, but with a cover story—generally, they were killed in training accidents in eastern Afghanistan. That's the code.

Also, as regards the burial in accordance with Islamic law - that's just the smart thing to do.  If his body had been buried on land, it would have become a pilgrimage site and a rallying point.  Had his body been desecrated or not buried in accordance with Islamic tradition, the perceived injustice would have led to heightened anger among those already predisposed to terror, and possibly more attacks (we call this "blowback").

Richard Cranium

This just in: Trump wants to see proof of Bin Laden's death certificate.  :lol:
I am Dr. Remulac

Brock Samson