News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bin Laden Wont be down for breakfast

Started by Todd Wilson, May 01, 2011, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

I hear they got the #1 camel jockey!

Todd

TK73

Which?  cancer, diabetes or old age?

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TruckDriver

I'm just seeing it right now. I wouldnt be surprized there is a replacement in line though. I hope not. But for now...  :cheers: to the military! :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

squeakfinder

The story is developing. Sounds like the US Military got him.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

skip68

:cheers: woo hoo!!!!! Right on!!!!!! Payback is a bitch!!!  :2thumbs: Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: TK73 on May 01, 2011, 10:03:45 PM

Sounds like he got a fatal case of lead poisoning, courtesy of the US Marines. :2guns:

TK73

Quote from: bull on May 01, 2011, 10:34:37 PM

Sounds like he got a fatal case of lead poisoning, courtesy of the US Marines. :2guns:

Good deal.  Probably special forces?

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChgrSteve67

bull

Quote from: TK73 on May 01, 2011, 10:35:47 PM

Probably. I haven't heard specifically other than it was a US military/CIA operation. No Pakistani forces participated and according to Obama just now there were no US or civilian casualties.

TK73

Quote from: bull on May 01, 2011, 10:46:43 PM

Probably. I haven't heard specifically other than it was a US military/CIA operation. No Pakistani forces participated and according to Obama just now there were no US or civilian casualties.

Yeah, no Pakistani forces participate in anything we ask them to do... even after the billions we sent those #@$%

Lennard

bull

Quote from: TK73 on May 01, 2011, 10:49:36 PM
Quote from: bull on May 01, 2011, 10:46:43 PM

Good deal.  Probably special forces?

Yeah, no Pakistani forces participate in anything we ask them to do... even after the billions we sent those #@$%

:yesnod: And the lack of Pakastani participation is probably the main reason today's operation succeeded.

freddyd02

there goes the hide and seek champion of 2001-2011  :hah:

Rockatanski

Glad hes gone, the world is now a better place. Hats off to the special forces boys that got him :cheers:

Sabre

Great news indeed!  From what I've been hearing on the news, OBL was shot inbetween the eyes by our armed forces.  I'm also hearing OBL and company were using women as human shields.  Enjoy HELL you ****.

Mike DC

:patriot:

Best news I've heard in a long time.

kokxville

Congrats to the u.s.military for finding and killing him.The world is a better place now  :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Cooperman

Quote from: freddyd02 on May 01, 2011, 11:15:49 PM
there goes the hide and seek champion of 2001-2011  :hah:

That is some very funny sh*t! I have a new Facebook status...  :rofl:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

Tilar

Quote from: Sabre on May 02, 2011, 01:35:21 AM
Great news indeed!  From what I've been hearing on the news, OBL was shot inbetween the eyes by our armed forces.  I'm also hearing OBL and company were using women as human shields.  Enjoy HELL you ****.

If that's true, Can you imagine the rush that sniper got while looking through that scope and watching that bastard drop to the ground?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

kokxville

There was a picture of him dead on the news here.
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

Dodge Don

It took 10+ years but the old saying is true....revenge is a dish best served cold!

Congrats to Obama and the US Special Forces that took the SOB out. Well done. :2thumbs: