News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sunroof Chargers

Started by bad88t-top, May 01, 2011, 01:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad88t-top

So,  I'm getting ready to start restoring my 70 Charger RT SE b5 in and out with a white vinyl top and power sunroof/brakes, steering, brakes, etc...   Are there any other members on here with a power sunroof Charger?   I'm partial to the 70's as I also have a TX9 70 RT, pistol grip, track pack car I finished last year.    Let me know and thanks.

Bill, PGH PA
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

Just 6T9 CHGR

Bill, if the blue one comes out anything like your black car, Im sure it will be a stunner! :drool5:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bad88t-top

Thanks bud.  Do you have plans to attend Carlisle again this year, hopefully with your 69?  I'm up for another round of car wars. lol
17 Durango RT

Chris G.

Quote from: bad88t-top on May 01, 2011, 01:48:58 PM
I'm partial to the 70's

You had me at hello, Bill.  :P

See you in a couple months.  :2thumbs:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bad88t-top on May 01, 2011, 02:21:50 PM
Thanks bud.  Do you have plans to attend Carlisle again this year, hopefully with your 69?  I'm up for another round of car wars. lol
Yes sir!  Driving out the '69 this year!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

UFO

Was that your black car on "musclecar" this morning?
Didn't catch the owners name when it was on.

bad88t-top

No but very close UFO.   The only difference is mine has a Saddle/Brown interior with a console and Bill F's has burnt orange with no console.   Bill is a regular on the site as well, he goes by the name TX9Charger I believe.  Awesome 5 minutes of air time for his R/T.
17 Durango RT

Skyview69

my 69 has a power sunroof.  I am having a hard time finding a part.  I need the piece that connects the roof slide to the cables.  Member Red Kilby hooked me up with a NOS power switch.  i think he has a few more if you need one. I would love to see some pics of your car  :2thumbs:  Anyway...good luck with it!

:cheers:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Skyview69 on May 01, 2011, 07:54:42 PM
my 69 has a power sunroof.  I am having a hard time finding a part.  I need the piece that connects the roof slide to the cables.  Member Red Kilby hooked me up with a NOS power switch.  i think he has a few more if you need one. I would love to see some pics of your car  :2thumbs:  Anyway...good luck with it!

:cheers:

I almost bought Red's car however, since it was not a #s matching R/T, I passed. Sounded like a wealth of knowledge though. This was probably a decade ago...

billssuperbird

OneofNoneRT

Mine is a crank but ALL the other components the same.. Included 2 pics.. one of the cable endI think you are looking for and one of a unique hose clamp that goes on the drain lines,I am looking for..
Try:
Jake at Kelly's sunroof parts at 888-298-8140.

:shruggy: Maybe he has what you need or can steer you the right way.. :2thumbs:
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

Skyview69

Quote from: OneofNoneRT on May 15, 2011, 08:56:23 PM

Mine is a crank but ALL the other components the same.. Included 2 pics.. one of the cable endI think you are looking for and one of a unique hose clamp that goes on the drain lines,I am looking for..
Try:
Jake at Kelly's sunroof parts at 888-298-8140.

:shruggy: Maybe he has what you need or can steer you the right way.. :2thumbs:

Thanks for the tip  :2thumbs:  That is the part I need.  anyone know what it is called :slap:

Alaskan_TA

Parts list for the 1969 power sunroof at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/TSBs/1969/D69-23-19.jpg

The TSB for it with a lot more information is available at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/1969-Dodge-TSB-Index.shtml it is 19 pages long, see No.D69-23-18 in the index, then click on each page to read / print.