News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Skydiving

Started by Roger 68 charger, May 01, 2011, 08:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger 68 charger

My Daughter turned 18 yesterday and was scheduled to skydive yesterday but it was to windy. She rescheduled for

today at 3:00. It looks like fun but I just cant bring myself to do it.  I think it has to do with that first step :o
68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

skip68

I feel the same way as you.  I'll stay on the ground and watch.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

400/6/PAC

I jumped tandem a few years ago, It was a blast.

Drache

My father used to own the drop zone in Kamloops and my uncle owns the one in Prince George. I dont jump anymore although I still have my rig.

But remember, it's not the fall that kills you, it's that sudden stop at the end.  ;)
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bobs66440

I would not jump out of a perfectly good airplane. 

Darkman

Knowing my luck, I would have taken my kids school bag instead of a parachute  :icon_smile_big:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

miller

Quote from: Darkman on May 02, 2011, 01:08:43 AM
Knowing my luck, I would have taken my kids school bag instead of a parachute  :icon_smile_big:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zO69d-FY4c

Have you ever watched this?

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Bob T

Good on her Roger, she'll love it or hate it , either way its ticked off the list.
I've done 3 static line jumps from 3000ft, exhilerating/accelerating it was . Mind you it was 23 years ago, probably wouldnt try it now  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Drache

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 01, 2011, 12:15:05 PM

There is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.... :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Roger 68 charger

Sam was supposed to jump on Sat but it was to windy ,so we returned Sun and she got to jump!  :cheers:  She jumped at 14,000feet, I have to say she had a blast!

Here is a video they took of her jumping --  Right before they go out the plane her hair is in her eyes and she is trying to blow her hair away and then she

starts to laugh.....I think that where I would be screaming.   Its pretty cool when they go thru the clouds. 

http://youtu.be/iGvtF6yG3G4
68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

Drache

Tell her congrats from the Fallen Angel crowd!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

A383Wing

Quote from: bobs66440 on May 01, 2011, 12:15:05 PM

Quote from: Drache on May 02, 2011, 01:35:06 PM

There is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.... :D

oh yes there is...if it's flying and holding steady...that's good enough for me....I ain't steppin' out of it

Drache

Quote from: A383Wing on May 02, 2011, 10:06:46 PM

oh yes there is...if it's flying and holding steady...that's good enough for me....I ain't steppin' out of it

Step into the average jump plane and you would change your mind....  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

thought this might be cool here....
http://youtu.be/PecO6O8qsSU
if you don't like it there's no need to lock the thread  ,,,,I'll just remove it...  :icon_smile_wink: