News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks Like Obama Got Tired of Trump

Started by Old Moparz, May 01, 2011, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

I saw this clip on the news this morning & couldn't stop laughing. I'm not posting this as a political topic, so please don't turn it into one. It doesn't matter whether you like the President or not, or whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, this is some funny stuff.  :lol:

Obama Roasts Trump Video:
http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/01/president-obama-roasts-donald-trump/
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Lennard

Arthu®

Saw it on the news. Agreed, regardless of what you think of him, that was funny shit
Striving for world domination since 1986

bobs66440

:smilielol: Trump didn't look too happy though    :lol:

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

kokxville

Watched it on the news too.Awesome  :smilielol:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Kern Dog

I never bought into the Obama cult machine, but YES, that was funny. Donald is NOT a good sport when the critcism is pointed his direction. He looked pissed during most of the Comedy Central roast, and he didnt seem any happier here. Barack was pretty classy in his "roast" and Trump came away looking like an idiot. When you are being insulted, the worst thing that you can do is sit there looking pissed off.

bull

Very witty. I wonder who wrote the jokes?

elacruze

Quote from: bull on May 02, 2011, 09:40:04 AM

To me that's the funniest part-the President of the United States has the world's best writers. Poor Donald.  :hah:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

bull

Quote from: elacruze on May 02, 2011, 09:50:20 AM
Quote from: bull on May 02, 2011, 09:40:04 AM

To me that's the funniest part-the President of the United States has the world's best writers. Poor Donald.  :hah:

I imagine it was probably one of the pros. Probably someone who writes for Leno or Letterman.