News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, who's getting up at 4:00am friday to watch the Royal Wedding???

Started by skip68, April 28, 2011, 09:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctor4766

Well since the coverage is starting at 2.00pm here, and I am technically still a British subject because I've never been naturalised here in Oz, I'm glad the question was brought up.
I definately won't be perched in front of the idiot box with baited breath, watching every little detail of the wedding but I'll have the TV on and I'm guessing I'll see a bit of it in between foruming and cooking tonight's dinner.

Since you all will be still sleeping by the sound of things I'll let yas know if she says "I do" or not
Gotta love a '69

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Brock Samson

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Old Moparz

I'm not watching unless the bride is doing a pole dance in a thong & clear heels.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

Boy, you guys are brutal.  :slap: Not a romantic bone in your bodies! Guess thats why you guys have cars.  :nana: I on the other hand will be wearing my  very best for the occasion. .........rinestone tiara, with matching rinestone  thong! VERY CLASSY!!!!  :D Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on April 28, 2011, 11:30:00 PM
Boy, you guys are brutal.  :slap: Not a romantic bone in your bodies! Guess thats why you guys have cars.  :nana: I on the other hand will be wearing my  very best for the occasion. .........rinestone tiara, with matching rinestone  thong! VERY CLASSY!!!!  :D Mrs.skip68

Thats How you hooked Chuck. You are a class act!  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

mikesbbody

The Royal who? I heard it was going to cost the British Tax payer 40 Million pounds
WTF!!!

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

skip68

Got up at 2am! Bride looked stunning! I thought it was a lovely ceremony. Back to bed now!  :lol: Mrs.skip68

P.S. Note to other fashion forward thinkers like myself : rinestone thongs leave a nasty rash!!!!  :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Dave  

learical1

Overheard at the bachelor party prior to the Royal Wedding:

"Harry, do you realize that every bit of currency we are placing in this stripper's thong has Grandmother's face on it?"
Bruce

ck1

What happen to the good old days when Barbarian or Viking hordes would land on the shores and rape, pillage, behead the King, make the Queen wash dishes, clothes, vaccum etc. and wipe out spastic idiots like this.......sooooooo I watched it for awhile hoping this would happen on live TV...........No for real I watched a little to see Kate in a wedding dress for I think shes beautiful............I would like hear from girl members, "or if your gay", not that theres anything wrong with being gay, of what they think of the guy she married? whats his name? the dude that looks like a NAIR BOMB  hit the back top of his head?

P.S. if your thinking this member really lost his mind, your right, I'm looking for it right now!
CJK

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 28, 2011, 01:42:33 PM
Anyway...no, Im not getting up to watch it. I'll get up at 4 am to watch a World Cup Soccer match, but not this nonsense.

WTF? That's easily AS gay as watching the royal wedding.

Tilar

Quote from: bull on April 30, 2011, 01:03:54 AM
Quote from: Ponch ® on April 28, 2011, 01:42:33 PM
Anyway...no, Im not getting up to watch it. I'll get up at 4 am to watch a World Cup Soccer match, but not this nonsense.

WTF? That's easily AS gay as watching the royal wedding.

:rofl:
Dave  

Richard Cranium

Kate's sister Pippa isn't to shabby, but what kind of a name is Pippa?   :shruggy:

I am Dr. Remulac

Piston_Freddy

Max rim size:15"

stripedelete

Quote from: Richard Cranium on April 30, 2011, 06:21:47 AM
Kate's sister Pippa isn't to shabby, but what kind of a name is Pippa?   :shruggy:

Did you check out the sticks on mom?   Kate's going to have those legs until she's 80. 

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Quote from: skip68 on April 28, 2011, 11:30:00 PM
Boy, you guys are brutal.  :slap: Not a romantic bone in your bodies! Guess thats why you guys have cars.  :nana: I on the other hand will be wearing my  very best for the occasion. .........rinestone tiara, with matching rinestone  thong! VERY CLASSY!!!!  :D Mrs.skip68

Not only are they brutal they aren't too bright. If any of them had a brain in their heads they'd know how to work it and play along so they get some while the wife's all jacked up on Royal Romance.

You guys don't have to watch it, just encourage the wife to watch it while you go out and work on the Charger without rolling your eyes, wise-cracking or fighting for the remote. Don't you guys know anything about getting big returns on small investments? A little princess treatment goes a long way.

Richard Cranium

The poor girl. Her new hubby is already morphing into a stereotypical ugly English man......

And the future doesn't look any better at all.  :smilielol:

I am Dr. Remulac

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69