News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many cops do we have here ?

Started by skip68, April 24, 2011, 12:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Quote from: PrisonHack on April 27, 2011, 10:47:23 PM
I used to run the tag numbers on eclipses, galants ect. just to hear her try to say Mitsubishi on the radio :smilielol: :lol:

LOL WIN!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ck1

I lost count so far.............and I can't count very high.................and I hope I'm not going off the subject.........................and hate when that happens...........................I've proably done it also................need another cup of coffee.............can't we all just get along....... :angel:
CJK

Budnicks

I live next to a Game Warden, I'm amazed how many law enforcement functions he has to deal with. I use to think they just dealt with Hunters & Campers, man I was wrong, he does more & deals with more, that the Deputy Sheriff that lives up the street does. So next time you see 1 of those guy give them a thanks.   Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ac_knight

Quote from: last426 on April 25, 2011, 09:29:04 PM
But I am not stating an opinion.  Those Columbine cops were hiding behind their cars while innocent kids were being killed and that is cowardice.   Instead of blindly saluting cops for being "brave", explain that cowardly act.  And to come forward with the worn crack head rejoinder demeans your position -- at least if he is called he won't shoot you.  And there is case after case after case of cs cops killing a forty year old Asian woman for having a spatula, or zapping a 10 or 12 year old kid for acting up, or chasing a guy with expired tags for having expired tags and killing a whole family, and on and on and on.  Or families calling a police person, explaining that their family member has mental health issues, only to end up with the police killing the guy as happened in a theater here five years ago or so. Nope, in my opinion the dispatchers are more the heroes.  Kim

Ok, I have been away at training for awhile and just got back and read this thread.  I appreciate everyone's support in your local law enforcement, fire and ems personnel.  I agree with Hitman, and I am not going to get into a back and forth about law enforcement over the internet, but I will say this.  Do not call what happened at Columbine cowardice, unless you were there and saw it first had.  Just to let you know, that was the training they had.  The first responder was to get there, secure the area, and wait for SWAT (ERT, SRT or whatever you call it in your area) as was the training in many, many places back then.  They were taught to not run in.  It was not cowardice, it was training.  Since then, we all have had active shooter training, and it is much different now.  Again I am sure they were scared, if they weren't then there is something wrong, but they were taught to not to go in.  I will hold judgment on something that I did not experience for myself or don't have all the facts.  It is much different to sit here and say I would do this or that, but unless you were there, you have no idea what you would have done.  They were not cowards, know this.  

If anyone has a difference in opinion, that is your right and you are entitled to it.  If you want to discuss this further I would be happy to, just PM me and we will chat.   By the way, I have to say I love my dispatchers, they may not be on the front line, but when I need them I know they will be there.