News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Stuart down?

Started by TUFCAT, April 26, 2011, 10:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

ChgrSteve67

Here we go again

tan top

Quote from: skip68 on May 03, 2011, 10:56:59 AM
Stuart, I bet you feel just fine ........I'll have to come over and feel you to know if you feel good or not.   :drool5:

Quote from: A383Wing on May 03, 2011, 12:57:27 PM
Quote from: 41husk on May 03, 2011, 11:21:46 AM
I hope that was Mrs. Skip68    :nana: :rofl:

I'm betting it wasn't  :D

:scared: :faint:  don't sound good

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on May 03, 2011, 03:53:19 PM
Here we go again

:lol: :lol:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

skipper and i have had a long standing thing going for a while   

I actually had a great day today  got lots of exercise  feel great  saw the doctor, may work 1/2 day tomorrow doctor wants me back up and moving
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

so I guess this means you're back home!  congrats! :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

thedodgeboys

Quote from: resq302 on May 03, 2011, 08:19:33 PM
so I guess this means you're back home!  congrats! :2thumbs:

GREAT NEWS BUDDY

A383Wing

Quote from: moparstuart on May 03, 2011, 08:14:08 PM
skipper and i have had a long standing thing going for a while   

didn't sound like any "standing" was going to be involved

firefighter3931

Good to hear you're on the mend Stu !  :2thumbs:

Take care of yourself and don't work too hard  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

BB1

Hey man, sorry to hear, praying for ya.

Get Well  :cheers:
Delete my profile

Aero426

Stuart, are they going to have you doing cardiac rehab?   I had a heart attack on 1/15 of this year.   I go three days to the exercise lab at the hospital.   They have you hooked up and monitored the whole time you are exercising.    I am just finishing my rehab in the next week.   

41husk

Good luck to both of you.  Stuart make sure your hearts up to it before you get to hot and steamy with skip :smilielol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: Aero426 on May 03, 2011, 10:19:47 PM
Stuart, are they going to have you doing cardiac rehab?   I had a heart attack on 1/15 of this year.   I go three days to the exercise lab at the hospital.   They have you hooked up and monitored the whole time you are exercising.    I am just finishing my rehab in the next week.   
wow sorry to hear , glad your recovering well .  I think we both got the bad end of the gene pool .  My whole family on my moms side have bad tickers .   I',m looking into the rehab thing my insurance wont cover much of it  .

moparstuart

Back at work today for at least part of the day ,  I just sit behind the computer most of the day anyway .  I'm feeling alittle better everyday was pretty active yesterday and getting more into the deibetic routine .   

71ChallengeHer

Glad to hear your feeling better.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

jb666

Wow!! I just found out now... I'm glad you're home and feeling better..  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

67440chrg

I am glad to hear you are home and doing better. Keep up the progress so your boys don't have to take the bird to the family reunion and just bring you back pictures.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

Great to hear things are getting closer to normal for you Stuart! Take care.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

A383Wing

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 05, 2011, 06:57:49 AM

"Stuart" & "normal" in the same sentence just don't seem right  :scratchchin:

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on May 05, 2011, 10:10:02 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 05, 2011, 06:57:49 AM

"Stuart" & "normal" in the same sentence just don't seem right  :scratchchin:
:smilielol: :2thumbs:

Dave Kanofsky

OMG I am so out of the loop!  or under a very small rock or something, this is the first I saw of you being ill!

Our prayers for a full and complete recovery!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Dave Kanofsky

Wow Doug!  You looked fine at the CMC swap in February.  Did the race car put you over the edge?
Our prayers for your complete recovery too!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on May 10, 2011, 12:47:33 PM

Wow Doug!  You looked fine at the CMC swap in February.  Did the race car put you over the edge?
Our prayers for your complete recovery too!

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: