News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Stuart down?

Started by TUFCAT, April 26, 2011, 10:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

I read on his facebook page that he's been hospitalized for a heart condition. He's a huge contributor to our site, and all around good guy.  :cheers:

Let's all send our best wishes for a speedy recovery.  :2thumbs:

Get well soon Stuart! :icon_smile_wink:

A383Wing

yea...what Kitty said

I just came home from week stay in hospital myself....it ain't fun

TruckDriver

Get well! Were thinking of you :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

resq302

I just read the same thing on Facebook.  Said it is a serious heart problem.  Hope he has a speedy recovery.  This place wont be the same without him.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

skip68

Oh no!   Not Moe.  Get fixed and back here Moe soon. Our thoughts are with you.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

Sending some good thoughts for a good guy. Hope he gets well soon.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

69rtse4spd

Hemidog

Best wishes! Hoping for a fast recovery Stuart!

Mike DC

mikesbbody

tan top

:o crikey !!    best wishes Stuart !!  get well soon   
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Tilar

Man, I hate to hear that. Will keep him in our prayers for sure.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

doctor4766

All the best for a speedy recovery
Gotta love a '69

bobs66440

Health ailments are a bummer. Get well soon!  :2thumbs:

66chargerkid

Hey guys,
Updates from his Son. He's in ICU till tomorrow afternoon. I'm back from college to visit him. Monday afternoon he was having problems breathing and he went into the hospital. They found fluid around his heart and had to do further tests. They found a clot in his heart today and did bloon angioplasty and chased the clot around his heart. He's supposed to be outa ICU tomorrow and hopefully by the end of the week he will be ready to come home.
Keep praying for him guys, I will bring my laptop with me so he can come and storm the boards once again!
Q

mikepmcs

Sounds like good news to me.  Hurry home and stay tough.  Besides... you don't want somebody else getting your stuff.  ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

resq302

Thanks for the update on his condition!  Sounds like things are on the upswing for him which is always a good sign.  Hope to see him back on th board really soon. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nh_mopar_fan

41husk

Best wishes to you and your family buddy!!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger-Bodie

Get better man! Its almost driving season! Hurry well!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Roger 68 charger

68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

RECHRGD

Get well soon!!!!!!  We need you around here.
13.53 @ 105.32

BananaDan

Hope you feel better Stuart.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein