News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A simple thanks is all I ask

Started by Richard Cranium, April 23, 2011, 03:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

Everyone will enjoy and appreciate this....

http://www.neptunuslex.com/2010/12/10/good-day-at-the-patch/

....and if you don't you're a girlie-man.
I am Dr. Remulac

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

freddyd02

Tilar

That is very cool. The look on that mans face is priceless. And at 90 I bet he could still fly it if you gave him a little refresher.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

freddyd02

"That is very cool. The look on that mans face is priceless. And at 90 I bet he could still fly it if you gave him a little refresher"

He doesnt even look 90, i was surprised when they said it.. Hes got all his marbles and seems somewhat independent.. Hope im that way if i make it that far  :poke:

TruckDriver

Quote from: freddyd02 on April 23, 2011, 11:04:11 PM
"That is very cool. The look on that mans face is priceless. And at 90 I bet he could still fly it if you gave him a little refresher"

He doesnt even look 90, i was surprised when they said it.. Hes got all his marbles and seems somewhat independent.. Hope im that way if i make it that far  :poke:

X2 :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Roger 68 charger

68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango