News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It'll be interesting to see what this does next month

Started by Richard Cranium, April 25, 2011, 07:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=SC0511-108121&utm_source=delivra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SC0511_S201

It is exceedingly difficult to find such an original, unrestored example of Dodge's winged Daytona. One of 139 equipped with a 4-speed manual transmission, this all-matching-numbers 440/375 HP California car shows a believed actual 62,000 miles and is so fresh that it still bears visible factory assembly line markings and retains the paper tag on the Dana rear axle housing. It has been authenticated by Mopar expert Galen Govier and is documented with the factory fender tag and build sheet, an unique offering that is sure to attract serious collectors.

They state that it's unrestored but I wonder what that means in the world of Mecum?  :shruggy:

Anyone care to take a stab at what it'll sell for?
I am Dr. Remulac

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

Dr V

I talked to Steve at Mecum today.  He said they will run it with no reserve.  I think im going to make the trip out there to see it.
This Damn Car Thing Is Getting Expensive!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

boss429kiwi

well it needs its steering wheel restored for starters :)
www.rimblowrestorations.co.nz
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

hemi68charger

Real nice car, 4-speed and minimal things that need changing here and there for detailing purposes (that's the fun stuff)...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection