News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

<BSG> Unofficial Battlestar thread *And thats a wrap* :-(

Started by Khyron, January 06, 2006, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dodge Don

Whooo Hooo.

Edge of your seat stuff!!

Fracking Gaeta...weasel

They killed off Laird! Another castmember gone.

That was some good chit man. Can't wait until next week. Hope Adama and Tigh kick some serious ass after this is over.

Khyron

I hope what I heard in the sneak peek for next week is not true and Tigh got away.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge Don

Boy oh boy the airlocks are gonna be busy after they get this mess sorted out.

What the hell is Gaeta thinking.....now the ship is in chaos, half staffed and there is a fracking basestar right next door (not to mention the Cylon fleet still lookng for them).

Starbuck is "alive" again now that she can kick ass.

Dodge Don

I can't believe Racetrack would side with them....she was so....well...hot  :D

TruckDriver

From the preview, looks like pres Roslin is back in action too :yesnod:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Racetrack is still hot, I would just have to "Punish her" :D

Now would be a awsome time for the Other Cylon fleet to jump in :bigevilgrin:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Bob Hanner

Quote from: Khyron on January 30, 2009, 11:05:25 PM
I hope what I heard in the sneak peek for next week is not true and Tigh got away.

I'm sure Tigh will get away, They're not going to blow that bit of information that he dies in a "Coming next week" trailer.

I also noticed in one of the commercial breaks they were showing some highlights for this season and you see Lee and Kara come around a corner, guns blasting away. I'm pretty sure this will be when they save the old man from being airlocked out the viper launch tube seen in the sneak peek.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

:eek2: Really, I think she is ugly. Something about her face. Tricia Heffer is hotter :yesnod:
PETE

TruckDriver

:o :o Zerek...... I'm speechless :o :o

:o :o :o Geta will die next :o :o :o

:o :o :o :oWOW! :o :o :o :o

About fraken time!  :2thumbs:

PETE

Dodge Don

WOW!!

Great epsisode!! Zarek killing the quarum was a shocker. Roslyn is back in fighting form.

Good riddance Zarek and Gaeta!

Interesting FTL drive  :shruggy:

Nice to see Kelly choose sides.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Dodge Don on February 06, 2009, 11:01:55 PM
Zarek killing the quarum was a shocker.

That left me speechless.

This week was excellent :yesnod:

Next week will be good too
PETE

Dodge Don

"Commander" Gaeta  :loser:

This is what I was hoping from the final epsisodes. Amazing edge of your seat stuff. I love this show.

TheAutoArchaeologist

TruckDriver

I agree Don! And now we know that this group of cylons are truely on our side too.
PETE

Dodge Don

I love that they rounded up Romo Lampkin and he sided with Adama.

TruckDriver

For a minute there, I was wondering if Cheif Tyrol was going to bite it :P
PETE

Khyron

I cant comment, i was fixing someones computer and haven't seen it yet, will comment after 1am ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Dodge Don on February 06, 2009, 11:11:52 PM
I love that they rounded up Romo Lampkin and he sided with Adama.

Yes. That was a nice suprize. Seems he had a heart to help Starbuck too. He's pretty handy with a pen too :lol:
PETE

bull

Wow. I was afraid this show was going to peter out but it just keeps getting better. Too bad they shot Zerek and Gaeta though, I like seeing people go flying out the airlocks. :yesnod: Speaking of which, when is 'ol whatsername (the president's former aide) going to get the smackdown for launching Cally out the airlock?

Anyway, the last two episodes were very, very good. The only weakness I saw at all was that stupid dream sequence where Baltar evidently fell asleep and witnessed Adama being executed. DUMB!

I assume it's all going to end with a movie, right?

Khyron

wow, I didn't get a chance to comment last night cause i was tired but absolutely awesome! I hope they just opened the airlock after the firing squad... forget a proper burial!

fraking sweet job! I also see Starbust still has a soft spot for her Cylon hubby!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bull

Quote from: Khyron on February 07, 2009, 03:33:41 PM
wow, I didn't get a chance to comment last night cause i was tired but absolutely awesome! I hope they just opened the airlock after the firing squad... forget a proper burial!

fraking sweet job! I also see Starbust still has a soft spot for her Cylon hubby!

Yea, what's left of him.

Khyron

ahh Frak him, to be honest I never cared much for him anyways ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Khyron on February 07, 2009, 07:38:35 PM
ahh Frak him, to be honest I never cared much for him anyways ;)

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Anders or Gaeta?