News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

<BSG> Unofficial Battlestar thread *And thats a wrap* :-(

Started by Khyron, January 06, 2006, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge Don

Quote from: Bob Hanner on January 17, 2009, 12:00:50 AM
I thought in the early episodes of season one. Particularly when they get to Kobal that it was stated that the 12 tribes left Kobal 2000 years ago. and now Earth was Nuked 2000 years ago...So the 13th tribe had to have ended up somewhere besides earth

So what if the Humans left Kobal 2000 years ago looking for Earth.......they get there and find it populated by Cylons....and the Humans nuke the Cylons (sort of a complete reverse of what happened at the 12 Colonies)?

I'm still not 100% certain that was Earth (as in our Earth). This show zigs and zags so much it is hard to predict what is coming.

So I heard the final episode will be 3 hours long and that they are making another BSG TV/DVD movie called The Plan.

KS71owner

So it's either Starbuck or Helen......I'm still thinking Starbuck, since she did find her own corpse and there aren't a lot of explanations for that, unless they (god forbid) do some weird Trekkian space/time plot device *shudder*. The other Cylon's reaction to Kara was interesting...he was genuinely surprised, or one hell of an actor. I think it was the former.

Also have to wonder about the XO though. He doesn't always view things through any spectrum other than his own, and he may be reading more into those memories than he thinks he is. All the "recent" Cylons seem a little too willing to trust these memories. We know by now that their memories can be altered/affected, so I would expect a little skepticism from them, particularly Tyrol.

Something else to think about....if Earth (if it is Earth) was populated by the biological "machine" Cylons 2000 years ago, something has to have erased their collective memory of such an event. The assumption was always that they were the most advanced, latest version and now it looks like they are the exact opposite.

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow this is another massive mind game from the Cylons though. Kill off the human race by destroying their morale and hope they start to give up, just like Dee and Roslin.

Khyron

So far so... wierd...

So they answered a few questions, but i'm worryed about Starbuck :(

Hope she breaks Gettas other leg.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

WHOOHOO Bill got some! :lol:

*EDIT* next weeks sneak preview  :o

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge Don

I knew Gaeta would go postal and do something stupid. Throw Gaeta, his leg and Zarek out the airlock.

So now Baltar is anti-god?

Didn't see the Hotdog fracking Cally angle coming.

Adama is sick? But he got a little executive action.

Why can't everybody calm the frack down, enjoy the flight to wherever and just relax.

TruckDriver

I thought overall the episode was somewhat boring.

"Throw Gaeta, his leg and Zarek out the airlock", I'm sure that is coming for sure after the mutiny.

I still think Starbuck is #5.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

after re watching the last episode, and looking at a few new clues, I'm going with a new way of thinking. Then I realized I'm not the only one thinking this after reading a little on the Galactica forums.

Adama is the dieing leader, NOT Roslin.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge Don

Quote from: Khyron on January 24, 2009, 10:53:05 AM
after re watching the last episode, and looking at a few new clues, I'm going with a new way of thinking. Then I realized I'm not the only one thinking this after reading a little on the Galactica forums.

Adama is the dieing leader, NOT Roslin.

Oh now that is good thinking......you may be right!!

The tumblers are falling into place...

Adama is the dying leader

Starbuck is the harbinger of death for her people....the Cylons!

They did not find Earth as noted in the prophecies...it was Cylon's version...not the Colonials version. They will find Earth.

TruckDriver

Why would you think that Adama is dying? :shruggy: I don't think I've noticed anything that indecates that.

And what just is a "harbinger" :scratchchin:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TheAutoArchaeologist

What if Starbuck is Ellen Tigh... the other model cylons age.  Ellen Tigh is an aged starbuck.

Ryan

Dodge Don

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 24, 2009, 02:08:52 PM
Why would you think that Adama is dying? :shruggy: I don't think I've noticed anything that indecates that.

He was over-sleeping, taking meds, in pain while brushing teeth, Sol said he looked like crap etc...

The hybrid on the older basestar told Starbuck that she was the harbinger of death and would lead her people to their end. When she told Leobin that in the #10 of last 10 he looked seriously freaked out.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Dodge Don on January 24, 2009, 02:50:37 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 24, 2009, 02:08:52 PM

He was over-sleeping, taking meds, in pain while brushing teeth, Sol said he looked like crap etc...

We'll see once, but I think your reading into it to much. Besides, that sounds like me in the summer when I'm working :lol:

I remember what the cylon said to Starbuck, but.

Devil has a interesting concept :scratchchin:
PETE

Khyron

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 24, 2009, 07:00:33 PM

They are counting on people not reading into it. But why would they go threw the trouble of these "bread crumbs"?

I Love teh old man, and dont want it to happen. But I bet this is what they are leading too.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge Don

TruckDriver

I say Geta is one of the next to die just because it's already obvious his leg stump is really bothering him.
PETE

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

Khyron

"take it from someones whos been dead already.... it's not fun"

and no way she's ugly ... maybe not as hot a the 2 skin jobs.. but I wouldn't kick her out of bed :)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

Khyron

The old man can still kick ass! :lol:

*add* Starbuck is in her element now.... she just want to kill em all.. lol...

Do you Starbuck, Take Khyron to be your lawfully wedded husband!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

I was going to say it looks like Starbuck has flipped again, but then again, what else is new :smilielol:
PETE

Khyron

DAMNIT!  :o

Unbelievable! I cant wait till next week!  :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.