News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

<BSG> Unofficial Battlestar thread *And thats a wrap* :-(

Started by Khyron, January 06, 2006, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge Don

Part 2 of Season 4 will begin airing in Canada on January 16th at 10pm on SPACE. It has been way too long but I've got to see it through.

To bad they don't want to keep the show going. You could have them arrive at the real Earth (today) meet the world leaders, tell them about the Cylons coming and have the Earth ramp up building Battlestars etc to get ready for the final battle.

SPACE also got rights to the 2 hour Caprica pilot

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Dodge Don

The Season 4 DVD (the shows aired so far) will be available January 9th here. Makes no sense...why miss Christmas and release only 1 week before final 10 episodes. Very odd.

Bob Hanner

The webisodes leading up to the primier of the rest of season 4 have started on the sci-fi channel website. Supposed to be two of these per week leading up to the last 10 episodes.

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/webisodes/

webisode 1  is now up

webisode 2  is now up

Dodge Don

I've seen 9 of the mini webisodes. Gaeta and Hoshi  :o Who knew?

One more week  :drool5:

TruckDriver

I haven't even seen the web episodes at all. I probably won't either.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dodge Don

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 09, 2009, 05:26:19 PM
I haven't even seen the web episodes at all. I probably won't either.
Yeah it is tough to spend a grandtotal of 30 minutes on the internet  ::) :smilielol: :nana:

For Americans  http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/

For Canadians http://www.spacecast.com/bsg/

Dodge Don

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge Don

One more day  :popcrn:

I watched all 10 of the mini-webisodes

Got the Season 4.0 DVD last week and watched all the deleted scenes

I'm ready  :yesnod:

bull

There's an old school theater here in town that's going to be showing the remaining episodes live on the big screen. Too bad I'll be at work (probably too crowded anyway).

Dodge Don

Quote from: bull on January 15, 2009, 11:21:30 AM
There's an old school theater here in town that's going to be showing the remaining episodes live on the big screen. Too bad I'll be at work (probably too crowded anyway).

Neat idea.

Apparently the final Cylon is revealed in the new episode tomorrow night. Damn that Boxey  :smilielol:

TruckDriver

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :'(
PETE

TruckDriver

PETE

Dodge Don

Holy Frack!! Great episode.
Helen? Didn't see that one coming.
Dee gone......name me another show that kills off it's regulars so much.

Looks like everyone is falling apart.

2000 year old Cylons? Another version of centurians? Starbuck x 2? The 4 were there before? Wow!!

TruckDriver

I still wonder if Starbuck will end up being a cylon. How else can you explain that. :shruggy:
PETE

Dodge Don

12 cylon models.............12 colonies

13 cylon models.............12 colonies + 13th colony??

Bob Hanner

I thought in the early episodes of season one. Particularly when they get to Kobal that it was stated that the 12 tribes left Kobal 2000 years ago. and now Earth was Nuked 2000 years ago...So the 13th tribe had to have ended up somewhere besides earth

TruckDriver

I remember that too. And that seems to be where they are going to go, or at least seek out.
PETE

Khyron

great fraking show...

But Helen?!?!?!? where is she?

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 16, 2009, 11:20:37 PM
I still wonder if Starbuck will end up being a cylon. How else can you explain that. :shruggy:

Didn't the Cylones steal an ovary / Eggs from her? a NEW clone?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE