News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

<BSG> Unofficial Battlestar thread *And thats a wrap* :-(

Started by Khyron, January 06, 2006, 11:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

In Eicks blog of last week, they showed some scene of the Galactica in a huge battle.  I hadn't seen it in any previous battle scenes, Tigh is saying something like "They blew a hole through to deck 7" or something like that.

Definately going to end in a BANG.

Ryan

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

I liked it, It was the proper build up to the finally... did you see the teaser for next week

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Khyron on March 13, 2009, 10:16:04 PM
I liked it, It was the proper build up to the finally... did you see the teaser for next week

Yes I did :yesnod: :o
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Watching "Battlestar last fraking special" now on Skiffy :)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

next Friday..... all 11 hours of battlestar! :rockon:

*edit* they keep showing Adama in a viper  :o

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

I didn't watch the special last night. I watch WWE Raw every Monday, & tape Axe Men on the History channel which was on at the same time the Battlestar special was on :P

I remember on last Friday's episode, I think Lee said something about his dad wanted to fly out the last Viper off Battlestar.

I just hope now I remember that Battlestar starts a hour earlier this week.
PETE

Khyron

just 1 hour? they will be playing Battlestar all day on Friday :D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

Tonights show will be 2 hours and 11 min, make sure your DVRs are set correctly ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

I really didn't need to see Adama puke on himself :eek2:

Kinda cool Baltar stayed back.
PETE

Brock Samson

welp, from the special they pretty much admitted they never had a script or plan for the show.. ranger max and I were wondering about that two or three years ago..
let's just frack with everybodys heads... hell, we ain't gots to make no sense,.. it's science fiction!!  :slap:

TruckDriver

PETE

Khyron

BRAVO! all i can say is BRAVO!

One of the absolute best finally episodes of all times. I need to watch again to really put into words what just happened.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheAutoArchaeologist

THAT WAS FRAKKING AWESOME!

I'm watching it again now, this time my heart won't be racing a mile a minute.

Ryan

TruckDriver

I loved the battle with the old centurions. :2thumbs: It was so intense, I was trembling.

I even shed a few tears when Lee, Starbuck and Adama hugged goodbye.

It was cool to see that Baltar turned out to be decent in the end too.
PETE

Khyron

I welled up, it almost got me a few times....

the sad part it, when Galactica was heading to her "Final destination" with the old music in the background.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Khyron on March 20, 2009, 10:30:43 PM
I welled up, it almost got me a few times....

the sad part it, when Galactica was heading to her "Final destination" with the old music in the background.

That part got me too :'(
PETE

TheAutoArchaeologist

I wish the end would have been Adama reading the old tag line "Fleeing the Cylon Tyranny.....the last Battlestar... Galactica...."  You know this could mean that the first BSG could still be canon...

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 20, 2009, 08:53:28 PM
welp, from the special they pretty much admitted they never had a script or plan for the show.. ranger max and I were wondering about that two or three years ago..
let's just frack with everybodys heads... hell, we ain't gots to make no sense,.. it's science fiction!!  :slap:

You're the only one making no sense here... again. :slap: ;)