News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Jesse thread"

Started by TK73, January 07, 2006, 01:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

Ya all nice words, but it serves a purpose. It reminds me that the loser owes me $73.00 for 3 T-shirts. A loser is a loser, he turned in his man card and he hides from the very people who made his legacy go on and on. :down:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

ChargerBill

Quote from: Big Lebowski on January 09, 2006, 12:34:44 AM
Ya all nice words, but it serves a purpose. It reminds me that the loser owes me $73.00 for 3 T-shirts. A loser is a loser, he turned in his man card and he hides from the very people who made his legacy go on and on. :down:

Awww, that's harsh...I mean, do you know for a fact that he turned in his man card? Maybe he just sleeps with it under his mattress...
Life is a highway...

Big Lebowski

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 09, 2006, 12:39:38 AM

Awww, that's harsh...I mean, do you know for a fact that he turned in his man card? Maybe he just sleeps with it under his mattress...

What's that old saying?...Oh ya "Sneak into your wifes purse and borrow your balls for the weekend" Ya that's it. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Troy

Apparently someone needs to review the thread in question - especially this part:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2015.msg26831.html#msg26831

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.