News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Classic car checkers

Started by Rajasthan77, April 07, 2011, 05:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rajasthan77

Does anybody know of any company that will go and physically inspect a car for u and maybe even set up the delivery and payment (for a fee of course) of a car that you might want to buy outside of the state? Thank you.

BananaDan

You could try calling classic/collector car dealers in the area of where the car you want to buy is located.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Rajasthan77

Thank you so much. I'll give it a shot.

Budnicks

Quote from: Rajasthan77 on April 07, 2011, 05:25:45 PM
Does anybody know of any company that will go and physically inspect a car for u and maybe even set up the delivery and payment (for a fee of course) of a car that you might want to buy outside of the state? Thank you.
Yes ther are, I worked part time for a guy in Northern Ca. that sold Muscle cars, so I could get a car from him that I wanted cheap. I would go to check out cars for him & do inspections on accessable stuff when a lift or the customer wouldn't let us take the car to check it over. (I don't realy want to mention his co. name, he never paid me for my last inspection, no free advertisements from me) I couldn't give you any names off hand (it's been a long time), but you could allways do a Google search, Private Vehical inspection Co.'s. They are deffenantly out there.    Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Rajasthan77

Thanks so much! Appreciated