News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I have seen serious evidence...

Started by Ponch ®, January 06, 2006, 03:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

that there are a bunch of pervs on this site.

About two weeks ago I started a thread urging people to PM me if they were interested in an Eliza Dushku related item that i could not post on the board.

Yesterday I went to check the e-mail account I use for this site, and I deleted 127 Private Message e-mail notifications received over a period of 3 days, all with either "Eliza" or "Give me the goods" on the subject line.

Good to know I'm not alone!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ponch ®

Oh, and by the way, I have long since lost the link that I was giving people, so if youre just finding out about it, dont bother PMing me - youre SOL.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Charger_Fan

Did you keep a list of who they were? :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 06, 2006, 04:18:09 PM
Did you keep a list of who they were? :D

no, but I can tell you that it included everyone from the publicly righteous and pious, to well known pervs such as yourself and greenpigs.

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

psykicpup

ok I', confused..hav'nrt been here for about 3 wks whats been going on!
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

greenpigs

Mojo had a pic that if looked at a certain way showed more than what she had planned, maybe.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

TruckDriver

I must be missing something some where cause I don't even know who Eliza Dushku is :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 06, 2006, 05:53:35 PM
I don't even know who Eliza Dushku is :shruggy:

She's a chick, she's been on some tv shows such as buffy the vampire slayer, and in a few movies.   For you perverts who missed the link from Ponch, I saved it (what a shock!) pm me if you simply can't live without it, in the mean time here she is riding a mechanical bull wearing a bandana for a shirt   :drool5:

TruckDriver

Yup......................................... I'd do that!  :yesnod: But I still never heard of her til now.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 03:51:39 PM
that there are a bunch of pervs on this site.

And? Your point is?  HEHE!   I didnt send you a PM as I missed it but I am interested in the link!    :icon_smile:

Todd

Rolling_Thunder

Well now...  whats wrong with being a perv ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Ponch ®

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on January 06, 2006, 07:10:01 PM
Well now...   whats wrong with being a perv ?

Did I say there was anything wrong with it? :icon_smile_big:

chrisII

another perv here who missed the link!    ;D

Silver R/T

I wasnt one to send pm, i can control myself :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

rare69

your definitely not alone! as long as I'm on the site you have a friend to share pics with anytime. by the way, thanks for the pics. :icon_smile_big:

Mefirst

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 06, 2006, 08:40:56 PM

This would be the perfect post to comment, but I think Ill just be nice this time :engel016:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mefirst on January 06, 2006, 08:56:12 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on January 06, 2006, 08:40:56 PM

This would be the perfect post to comment, but I think Ill just be nice this time :engel016:
:smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)