News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL MODERATOR....

Started by TruckDriver, January 05, 2006, 11:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthu®

Striving for world domination since 1986

firefighter3931

Happy B-day buddy....see ya in Carlisle. I'll bring your "birthday" beer to the show !   :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: firefighter3931 on January 05, 2006, 06:51:30 PM
Happy B-day buddy....see ya in Carlisle. I'll bring your "birthday" beer to the show !   :cheers:

Ron
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! :boogie:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

General_01

Happy Birthday Chris!! Here's wishing you many more years of tearing up the road with your Charger. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 05, 2006, 06:57:16 PM

Ron

Slow down there Chachi...Ron promised me many amounts of beer as well. I sure hope he's bringing a truck. He doesn't know how hard we hit the bottle last year. On a good day I can make Charger Fan look like a rookie.   :lol: :cheers:

ps- Our beer smilies suck.   :icon_smile_dead:

THE CHARGER PUNK

Shakey

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on January 05, 2006, 07:08:35 PM

Ron

Slow down there Chachi...Ron promised me many amounts of beer as well. I sure hope he's bringing a truck. He doesn't know how hard we hit the bottle last year. On a good day I can make Charger Fan look like a rookie.

Easy now Burnt!   I am going to assume Ron will be bringing Canadian beer and I have seen my share of "professional American beer drinkers" face down by the campfire after a bunch from up North.   Reminds me of a fellow in TN that went on about how much he drank every weekend at the frat house:

"Watch me go you wimpy polite Canadians.   I can drink your asses under the table any day of the week"

Tough Talkin' Beer Drinkin' Guy from America - March 1993

These famous last words were spoken prior to consuming about 9 Molson Canadians.  He passed out in the back of his pick up truck.   My buddy left with his girlfriend whom "never met a Canadian guy before".     :thumbs:

694spdRT

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you have a good one.  :2thumbs:

Ty
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

rare69

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! thanks for all your help and wisdom about chargers ,you are a great asset to the site. hope to met up with ya some time.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Shakey on January 05, 2006, 07:56:40 PM

Ron

Slow down there Chachi...Ron promised me many amounts of beer as well. I sure hope he's bringing a truck. He doesn't know how hard we hit the bottle last year. On a good day I can make Charger Fan look like a rookie.

Easy now Burnt!   I am going to assume Ron will be bringing Canadian beer and I have seen my share of "professional American beer drinkers" face down by the campfire after a bunch from up North.   Reminds me of a fellow in TN that went on about how much he drank every weekend at the frat house:

"Watch me go you wimpy polite Canadians.   I can drink your asses under the table any day of the week"

These famous last words were spoken prior to consuming about 9 Molson Canadians.   He passed out in the back of his pick up truck.   My buddy left with his girlfriend whom "never met a Canadian guy before".     :thumbs:

Right on Mike   :lol:....i'll be bringing lots of hightest Canadian brew for our Southern Brothers to sample. R2 can attest to the quality of our famous Alexander Keiths brewskis.   :drool5:   Doug (R2) is coming all the way in from Kentucky because he heard there might be some Keiths at Carlisle.   ;D

Should be heck of a good party with great friends....i can hardly wait.   :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on January 05, 2006, 07:56:40 PM
Happy B-day buddy....see ya in Carlisle. I'll bring your "birthday" beer to the show !  :cheers:

Ron

Easy now Burnt!  I am going to assume Ron will be bringing Canadian beer and I have seen my share of "professional American beer drinkers" face down by the campfire after a bunch from up North.  Reminds me of a fellow in TN that went on about how much he drank every weekend at the frat house:

"Watch me go you wimpy polite Canadians.  I can drink your asses under the table any day of the week"

These famous last words were spoken prior to consuming about 9 Molson Canadians.  He passed out in the back of his pick up truck.  My buddy left with his girlfriend whom "never met a Canadian guy before".   :thumbs:
HHAAAHAHAA!!! :haha:

Seems that guy forgot rule #1 about drinkin' unfaliliar sudz..."pace yurself, sonny". :icon_smile_big:

Damn, all this beer talk reminds me... :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!  :D :cheers: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Afflyer

Happy Birthday wishes to the man by which many, if not all, '69 owners can call "the standard".

You're a real class act Chris, and thank you for all of your continued help and references over the years.  You've been such a boon to us all...especially me.

Bradley  :bow:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Troy

Happy Birthday Chris! (Yeah, I know I'm late.)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

8WHEELER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I LOVE IT YOUR LIKE ME, We buy auto parts for our own BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Chryco Psycho

bull

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

moparjohn

Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Silver R/T

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 05, 2006, 03:13:36 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

i like one on right and one on the left would be 2nd choice
happy birthday Christopher
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Hemidoug

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 05, 2006, 03:13:36 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

My GOD man, how in the world do you get ANYTHING done at work?

Chris .......My gift to you will come this summer......you get to drive the Hemicar! Happy Birthday!!!!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Just 6T9 CHGR

Whoo Hoo!  I'd settle for a ride in her! :thumbs:

Thanks again all!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T