News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Challanger video

Started by bad1032, January 06, 2006, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

bad1032

golden73

Bah, the flash doesn't load  :'(

What am I missin' out on?

Pistolpete

very cool!!

damn, I'm getting excited again. did ya notice the comment on people "critiqueing" the "new" charger? maybe they're finally paying attention???
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

bull

Works now. Interesting quote from Michael Castiglione: "We really want a strong heritage. We heard that from a lot of people critiquing the Charger as well... that you know it should be a two-door or it should have a six-speed, and as it evolved we just continued to look at the '70 Challenger as an icon and try to really, you know, really look at what was the signature parts of that car..."

Duh! What a concept! I tell ya, if they screw this up they're dumber than I thought.

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: bull on January 06, 2006, 11:41:19 AM
Works now. Interesting quote from Michael Castiglione: "We really want a strong heritage. We heard that from a lot of people critiquing the Charger as well... that you know it should be a two-door or it should have a six-speed, and as it evolved we just continued to look at the '70 Challenger as an icon and try to really, you know, really look at what was the signature parts of that car..."

Duh! What a concept! I tell ya, if they screw this up they're dumber than I thought.
:iagree:   What he said!!!!!!!!
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Old Moparz

It's just a computerized cartoon like "Toy Story" not a real car. They made it to go with the fake, spy photos everyone's been drooling over. It'll be a 4 door hatchback with a V-6 & won't be out until 2011.  :D :nana:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

41husk

I like the mention of a convertible in the last paragraph> :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

phat69charger

Hopefully they put the joke on us for real and actually make the damn car, just like you see it!

bull

Quote from: phat69charger on January 06, 2006, 01:51:52 PM
Hopefully they put the joke on us for real and actually make the damn car, just like you see it!

They already put one over on us with that '06 hardly-a-charger. Funny how they are publicly acknowledging that there have been several critiques (read complaints) about that last joke and have apparently learned from it. We'll see. There's still plenty of time for them to screw it up.

ChargerBill

Quote from: bull on January 06, 2006, 02:04:27 PM
There's still plenty of time for them to screw it up.

:iagree:

EggZachary..if it's possible, and if Creed has anything to do with it, this WILL be screwed up. Let Castiglione's design stand and walk away from the pencil Creed, this one WILL sell despite your misgivings and grumblings. Heck, maybe DCX needs to hand Creed a pink slip, at least then we might have a better chance of getting some cool designs on the Chrysler lots in the next couple of years.
Life is a highway...

BigBlackDodge

Whats that car in the background?

BBD

Orange_Crush

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on January 06, 2006, 02:20:56 PM
Whats that car in the background?

BBD

That's one of the earlier concept mockups.  They had four separate taillights and a more "sharkmouth" type grill more reminiscent of 72-74 Challengers and the sides looked more like the side of a 'Cuda...especially around the 1/4 panel.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

dkn1997

even if they make it, doubt the big wheels will survive, they look like 20's. 
RECHRGED

Chargen69

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on January 06, 2006, 11:49:49 AM

:iagree:     What he said!!!!!!!!

:iagree: :iagree:

volk68

Awesome ;D

Now, anyone know how to get that thing exported out of Flash and into an MPEG-4 video for my iPod?

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Chargen69 on January 06, 2006, 04:28:35 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 06, 2006, 04:44:41 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

blah... .photoshop!

hey, someone had to say it... :nana:

"mopar guys from all over the world have their fingers crossed"
yes, but we're not holding out breath!  ::) They stuck it too us before.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

my73charger

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 06, 2006, 05:12:49 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: my73charger on January 06, 2006, 05:29:40 PM

:iagree:   What he said!!!!!!!!

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Highbanked Hauler

Do you guys realize as united consumers we have the collective power to buy any $$hitbox other than theirs :yesnod: Maybe somebody further up the pipe was told, you screwed up once now make something that sells for a profit. :flame:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

ChargerBill

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on January 06, 2006, 05:49:26 PM
Quote from: my73charger on January 06, 2006, 05:29:40 PM

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: What were we talking about?.... :icon_smile_tongue:
Life is a highway...