News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The word of the day by skip68 ...

Started by skip68, April 15, 2011, 11:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Today's word is "HERO".  Ok guys, give me a hero story.  :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

Went on my first date in High School with my girlfriend and we went to the movie theater and the movie "Hero" was playing so we watched it.  That movie was the worst movie i ever saw.  The date turned out alright though.  I guess after watching that movie the date could only get better from there..  :2thumbs:

Paul

(no Krylon, i didnt get any that time, it was the first date and i'm a gentleman ofcourse)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

Quote from: 41husk on April 15, 2011, 12:57:20 PM
Skip68 and Mrs.Skip68 are my Heros :cheers:

He deserves his own section on the site, with RC and DJ and MMJ.

68X426

One picture is worth a thousand words.

Thank you soldiers, today and past. Come back safe and sound.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Richard Cranium

Here's a story:

Hero rhymes with zero & that's what our current President is.

The end.
I am Dr. Remulac

skip68

Quote from: Richard Cranium on April 15, 2011, 02:51:09 PM
Here's a story:

Hero rhymes with zero & that's what our current President is.
:slap:
The end.

Play nice Richard, or your out of the game!  :angel: Dont want this to go bad and get locked!  :slap: Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2011, 01:23:39 PM
Skip68 and Mrs.Skip68 are my Heros :cheers:

He deserves his own section on the site, with RC and DJ and MMJ.

Probably some child board...now if I could only come up with a name.  :scratchchin:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

skip68

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: oh god, that was good!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :eek2: :lol: :smilielol: sorry for those that dont get the pun. "It's a MATS THING!"  (Coming soon, "chuck's cupcake corner!)  :nana: Mrs.skip68

A383Wing

Steve P.

I truly do believe it is time for OFF TOPIC to drift away into a long past memory and a new play area be opened for fun topics and for those with a slightly off kilter sense of humor.

CUPCAKE CORNER    CUPCAKE CORNER    CUPCAKE CORNER    CUPCAKE CORNER
Only 1 moderator to keep the zoo under control and that would be our favorite cupcake on the site. (( SKIPPY-DOO ))   

Yes, Skippy-Doo would have total control of feeding and watering the entire zoo population and have to tighten the choke chains of those acting up. Also clean up the mess left behind that most people in the zoo care nothing about or even ever notice. Then after cleaning all the cages and putting down new paper for some to sPit on the next day, he'll get a chance to sit back and ponder if he did the right thing scalding that damn cat that just won't take a break from clawing at the door or that damn dog that barks all the time at nothing more than a drifting leaf just so he can hear himself bark...

Sure, we mods will give UNCLE SKIPPY a hand dealing with a few things, but we think he'll do just fine. Hew, he has plenty of hair on his head right now!!!  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

djcarguy

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2011, 01:23:39 PM
Skip68 and Mrs.Skip68 are my Heros :cheers: :cheers: :angel: :angel: :2thumbs:

He deserves his own section on the site, with RC and DJ and MMJ. :shruggy: :shruggy: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :icon_smile_question:
[

/quote]I AM DJ????????  NOT SURE THE SAME DJ,,, WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TA YOU OR TA GET THE HONOR AND PRIVALEDGE TO GET THE HIGH HONOR OF BEING IN A SPECIAL HEROS GROUP WITH SKIP?????  BROCK?????? :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on April 17, 2011, 04:31:47 PM
I truly do believe it is time for OFF TOPIC to drift away into a long past memory and a new play area be opened for fun topics and for those with a slightly off kilter sense of humor.

CUPCAKE CORNER    CUPCAKE CORNER    CUPCAKE CORNER    CUPCAKE CORNER
Only 1 moderator to keep the zoo under control and that would be our favorite cupcake on the site. (( SKIPPY-DOO ))   

Yes, Skippy-Doo would have total control of feeding and watering the entire zoo population and have to tighten the choke chains of those acting up. Also clean up the mess left behind that most people in the zoo care nothing about or even ever notice. Then after cleaning all the cages and putting down new paper for some to sPit on the next day, he'll get a chance to sit back and ponder if he did the right thing scalding that damn cat that just won't take a break from clawing at the door or that damn dog that barks all the time at nothing more than a drifting leaf just so he can hear himself bark...

Sure, we mods will give UNCLE SKIPPY a hand dealing with a few things, but we think he'll do just fine. Hew, he has plenty of hair on his head right now!!!  :shruggy:
that really scares me      :eyes: ::) :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

resq302

When restoring my charger, I broke it down into SECTIONS.  I first started with draining my bank account.......
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

ChgrSteve67

Wife got the house sections and I got the dog house sections.

Steve P.

There are SECTIONS of the house and shop I keep locked when certain people are around..  :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

I like to seperate my sections into sub-divisions
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

I don't want sections, I want the whole thing  :lol:

skip68

Today's word is "chains"   I keep Lisa tied to a chair in the basement with chains.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Steve P.

Rope, straps and chains are what I use to secure cars on my trailer...

You thought I was going to end that with, (OH MY)!!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Don't you just love all those fast food chains  :scratchchin: