News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The word of the day by skip68 ...

Started by skip68, April 15, 2011, 11:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

"Hey woman!! git me a beer....while yer already up, chains the channel on the tv"

(the above said with strong southern redneck style voice)

:smilielol: Thats as bad as "Mayonnaise"

Mayonnaise there's a lot of people here today.   

moparstuart

its about time we had some chains around here .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Steve P.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains are allllot more fun..  :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Tilar

Quote from: 68X426 on April 15, 2011, 01:49:49 PM
One picture is worth a thousand words.

Thank you soldiers, today and past. Come back safe and sound.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ChgrSteve67

Back N Black

ChgrSteve67

Skip is going to buy everyone in this board a case of Rum for Easter

Steve P.

"^*#RRRR RUM MMmmm#*^"  is the sound Skip makes when he's playing with his Hot Wheels...

RUM - - - RUM.......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TK73

Gots me some warfles and I gonna butterum
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

"You're rum-ing out of time up there in Cali chuck, get your rummy ass home soon!"  :slap:  :smilielol:  MRS.SKIP68   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

Yeah, get back to Pa - RUM - P.....   :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

skip68

moparstuart

the curse of the bam bino lasted a long time

resq302

I have plenty of Bambi's in my yard all the time.  Then again, come to think of it, yogi the black bear pops his head in once in a while too!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

ChgrSteve67

My wife gets mad when I go hunting and shoot Bambi.

resq302

Wasn't Bambi the name of the dancer at my bachelor party???? :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Steve P.

When I lived up North a bunch of my friends had Bambi in their freezers....  :2guns:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

My friend rays  A-12 road runner is named bambi

skip68

resq302

The nurse read the directions carefully as the probe said place inpatient!    :smilielol:
Brian

Old Moparz

Good thing I'm not "impatient" or I'd be upset that none of my cars are done.   :eek2:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry