News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Newsflash from Lybia

Started by kokxville, March 23, 2011, 08:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست

نقش دیوار  و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر

رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم  خیره ما

If there's more news,i'll let you know  :rofl:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

69CoronetRT

"The shadow is not light if the other Don went the shadow. Not find shadow went out

The role of the wall and staring eyes, we don not the role of the shadow of light if the other

The shadow is not found, the role went on to wall and eyes staring us"

:shruggy:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

1BAD68

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

sunfire69

To all those freedom fighters out there...

the chair is against the wall...repeat...the chair is against the wall....

kokxville

I thought it was just funny because i don't know what it says and that it was just some crap.But it seems it did. :o
I just forwarded this and thought it was actually not real lyrics.  :shruggy:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Dans 68

;)  هذا هو الخيط بدون قيمة الصور

ودان
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 23, 2011, 03:36:06 PM
  ;)  هذا هو الخيط بدون قيمة الصور

ودان

لطيفة وظيفة
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Landonsrt

Isnt that like saying bomb over the phone and mentioning the presidents name at the same time?? Oh shit! Ive started homeland security watching this page... Or you guys did!