News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK, whine session

Started by hemi68charger, April 13, 2011, 09:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

I can't believe none of the Shuttle Orbiters aren't coming to JSC (Johnson Space Center - Mission Control). I hope the powers-that-be protect the Enterprise from the weather and corrosion from the saltwater...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ponch ®

This was posted as a comment to a Jalopnik article on this subject:

"Fortunately, Houston still has the Saturn V, which is the gigantic throbbing c*** of American ingenuity. Nothing quite says "power fixes everything" like the Saturn V, the single most powerful vehicle ever devised."
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Khyron

LMFAO @ "which is the gigantic throbbing c*** of American ingenuity"

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 13, 2011, 12:02:35 PM
This was posted as a comment to a Jalopnik article on this subject:

"Fortunately, Houston still has the Saturn V, which is the gigantic throbbing c*** of American ingenuity. Nothing quite says "power fixes everything" like the Saturn V, the single most powerful vehicle ever devised."

As it should be partnered with an Orbiter..

Guess we need to transplant some of the monuments in DC. symbolizing American patroitism and history in Houston, never-minding Houston didn't have anything to do with it back then. 3 needed to be at the Smithsonian, KSC and JSC... The other, yes, West Coast somewhere........
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Ponch ®

Quote from: hemi68charger on April 13, 2011, 12:17:24 PM
.. The other, yes, West Coast somewhere........

Well, I mean the damn things were only built here....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

hemi68charger

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 13, 2011, 12:35:45 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on April 13, 2011, 12:17:24 PM
.. The other, yes, West Coast somewhere........

Well, I mean the damn things were only built here....

exactly..............  Annnnnnnddddddddddddd, the New York connection?
Troy

ITSA426

TK73

I find it amusing that Seattle actually thought they had a chance at one.

Even a dipstick like me could tell there was no chance...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparstuart

we have a replica in kansas but should have gottena real one
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

Quote from: hemi68charger on April 13, 2011, 09:44:26 AM
I can't believe none of the Shuttle Orbiters aren't coming to JSC (Johnson Space Center - Mission Control). I hope the powers-that-be protect the Enterprise from the weather and corrosion from the saltwater...

I agree y'all should have got one... But then again if the powers that be have their way, the Johnson Space Center will become a washateria before the 2012 elections.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Tilar on April 13, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on April 13, 2011, 09:44:26 AM

I agree y'all should have got one... But then again if the powers that be have their way, the Johnson Space Center will become a washateria before the 2012 elections.

No kidding.. Ms. Jackson-Lee isn't helping...
Troy

bull

So where are they all going? I wouldn't be surprised if those marauders at Evergreen manage to get their hands on one someday. http://www.evergreenmuseum.org/#/aircraft-exhibits

BB1

Delete my profile

Old Moparz

Quote from: TK73 on April 13, 2011, 02:29:12 PM
I find it amusing that Seattle actually thought they had a chance at one.

Even a dipstick like me could tell there was no chance...

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Steve P.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

OH MAN I NEEDED THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida