News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Build sheet help.

Started by 68mopar383ci, January 03, 2006, 06:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68mopar383ci

Hi all, hope you can help,found the build sheet for my 68 but although it is in fairly good condition the typed in option numbers on the sheet are faded, i have tried to photograph it to post on the site but they dont come out very well, is there a site or link that i could use to decode it?? Thanks in advance. :)

ck1

try again with the pictures and put a soft light underneath it to show up the numbers maybe :rotz: like under a peace of glass or one of those fancy lighted draft boards we all have at home LOL........ sorry
CJK

Doc74

Quote from: 68mopar383ci on January 03, 2006, 06:39:26 AM
Hi all, hope you can help,found the build sheet for my 68 but although it is in fairly good condition the typed in option numbers on the sheet are faded, i have tried to photograph it to post on the site but they dont come out very well, is there a site or link that i could use to decode it?? Thanks in advance. :)

Here you go  http://www.mymopar.com/6268opcodes.htm

68mopar383ci

Thanks Doc 74, decoded already! The only thing that does'nt add up is the tyre code "41" which is on the build sheet and fender tag but isn't recognised....any idea's any one? :icon_smile:

ChargerMad

Hi,
Where abouts would the build sheet be? Ive been told it may be under the back seat? Did you find yours in the car??? ???

Cheers

Dan