News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

alignment

Started by mopar0166, May 18, 2011, 07:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar0166

Why is it that no one will take my money to align my 69?  its crazy i wasted a whole day yesterday with some guy who thougt he coudl do it

elacruze

Don't feel bad, it's hard enough to find a shop that can do a correct alignment on a modern car, let alone something none of them have ever seen before. You may have to travel farther than you like to get the right place. Let your fingers do the walking, and make them convince you they've done it before and hopefully regularly.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Back N Black

Yep, i had the same problem. I had 2 wheel alignments at two different shops, both were out to lunch. I found a guy at the dodge dealership that had been doing wheel alignments for 30 years and he did it bang on.

ChgrSteve67

I got a shop by me with some good ol boys that love working on MOPARS and can rebuild and align the front end with thier eyes closed.

They are around you just have to talk to some local motor heads to find them.