News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drive angry charger...no vent windows?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, April 10, 2011, 03:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

anyone else notice the 69 used in drive angry had no vent windows?

Brock Samson

:RantExplode: yes, it was brought up in the previous four posts!..  :slap:  oh, sorry,..  :pity:

THE CHARGER PUNK

hahaha my bad , havnt been able to get on here much lately , been real busy :) i try brock i try :P

Brock Samson

so you search,.. it ain't that hard...  :shruggy: spell check is also easy,.. unless your a macaroon...  :RantExplode:

Brock Samson

& by the way,.. posting in all caps doesn't fix spelling or make up for a lack or punctuation, improper or otherwise...  :rotz:

Mikesmoparperformance

yes I did looks very cool!  Looks good on the 69 Charger :2thumbs:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

Lennard

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 10, 2011, 04:05:12 PM
so you search,.. it ain't that hard...  :shruggy: spell check is also easy,.. unless your a macaroon...  :RantExplode:

I'm glad that you are not a moderator on this board... the only people left on here would be you (Mr.perfect) and a few of your buddies.

Brock Samson

BrianShaughnessy

Never saw the movie...  so I never saw that.   Probably be out on pay per view or whatever shortly.   

But seeing it... well,   it's probably good for shooting movies - less blockage from vent window frames.

Saw some episode of Trucks or something this morning where they put new doors on a 72 chebbie PU and they put in full door glass by eliminating the vents from some kit.   I can't imagine it's too terribly hard to figure out how to put full glass in a 2nd gen.

I prefer my vent windows.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

daveco

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on April 10, 2011, 09:27:36 PM
... it's probably good for shooting movies - less blockage from vent window frames...

That'd be my bet.
R/Tree

jaak

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on April 10, 2011, 09:27:36 PM

Saw some episode of Trucks or something this morning where they put new doors on a 72 chebbie PU and they put in full door glass by eliminating the vents from some kit.   I can't imagine it's too terribly hard to figure out how to put full glass in a 2nd gen.

I prefer my vent windows.

Yeah that is a popular mod with 67-72 Chevy pickups. I'm like you I prefer my vent windows. If you are a 67-72 Dart owner and wanted to eliminate the vent windows, should be an easy mod, since you could use doors (or just window and related parts) from a 73-76 Dart.

Jason

aussiemuscle

it's easy to do on the australian charger, as the later model came out without them, so you just retro fit the different model door glass  :nana: