News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA fans...

Started by TruckDriver, January 05, 2006, 06:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Just a reminder that tomarrow night, they are replaying "Resurrection Ship Pt1" over again. Then next Friday the new season and Pt2 start!  :yesnod:  :boogie:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

GTX

Oddly I'm a bigger fan of the old original series.
I was watching the new one but got lost pretty fast. Maybe I'll try again, just what I need - more boob tube time! 

TruckDriver

You can't really miss a episod of the new one or you will be lost. But, once I got used to it, I like it as much as the old one, just in a different way. :yesnod:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

General_01

My wife says the new season starts tomorrow.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

Quote from: General_01 on January 05, 2006, 09:49:17 PM

Not according to the Sci Fi channel web site. They are starting it by re-playing the the last episode I know it wasnt on last week cause I checked.
PETE

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 05, 2006, 09:55:44 PM
Quote from: General_01 on January 05, 2006, 09:49:17 PM

Not according to the Sci Fi channel web site. They are starting it by re-playing the the last episode I know it wasnt on last week cause I checked.

Nope, Resurrection Ship Pt1 is tomorrow. :2thumbs:

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/episodes/

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

General_01

I guess I am wondering what you mean by re-playing "Resurrection Ship"? According to what I read, RS is new.
496 stroker
4-speed

TruckDriver

Part 1 was last seasons cliff hanger. And it was the best one yet. Part 2 is next week. So, ya, I guess you could say they're kicking off the new season tomarrow.
PETE

General_01

I see. I was looking at the website and they listed "Kobol's Last Gleaming" as the final season 1 episode. That is why I was confused. Also the fact that I don't watch the show. My wife is the big sci-fi fan in the house. She just left for work, so I couldn't ask her about it.
496 stroker
4-speed

TheGhost

I thought that tommorow was the first new episode?  I look foreward to seeing it.  Lost and BattleStar Galactica are the only shows I watch regularly.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 05, 2006, 10:27:26 PM
Part 1 was last seasons cliff hanger. And it was the best one yet. Part 2 is next week. So, ya, I guess you could say they're kicking off the new season tomarrow.

Nope! :nana:

"Pegasus", was the cliff hanger back in September.

"Resurrection Ship", is the return to the 2nd season.

It's a 2 parter though, so, "Resurrection Ship Pt.2", comes on Friday the 13th.

The 'Resurrection Ship' is actually the Cylon ship Admiral Cane was talking to Adama about in the, "Pegasus" episode. :2thumbs:

Here's a link to the episode list (with plot previews for upcoming episodes): Battlestar Galactica
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Bluebeast

Season 1 and 2 were for sale at Costco about a week ago. I bought them both. Great series!!
1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

MyMopar

I thought last night episode was pretty damn good with next weeks being even better.  I was a bit disappointed in SG-1 but Atlantis wasn't too bad.  My TiVo is all set for the season, I love that thing.

Dodge Don

I prefer the new series. Didn't think I would but I'm hooked. Up here Season 2 starts next week.

Big Lebowski

Admiral Kane is a bitch, Commander Adama is going to pop a cap in her ass next week.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

hey can't youze guys get on the same page...
oh wait that's the camaro thread,. never mind...
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,8017.0.html

Dodge Don

This Saturday....Season 2......can't wait. Up here they had season 1 on over a year ago. Been in serious withdrawel and you guys down south seem to have already seen Season 2 and it sounds like it's going to be great.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Dodge Don on January 09, 2006, 07:59:42 PM
This Saturday....Season 2......can't wait. Up here they had season 1 on over a year ago. Been in serious withdrawel and you guys down south seem to have already seen Season 2 and it sounds like it's going to be great.

You'll enjoy it, Don! :cheers:

If you liked the 1st season, the 2nd is even better! :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:

TruckDriver

I agree, if you liked season 1, season 2 makes season 1 look like it was about a ballerina in a drug induced coma.  :D
PETE