News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone here ordered XV stuff lately?

Started by six-tee-nine, April 05, 2011, 01:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six-tee-nine

Looked at their website a while ago to order a package of body stiffening parts and the lower rad support wich i'd like to have also seemed out of stock. No big deal i'm not in a hurry so i'll wait a couple of months and maybe then I can also order my hydraboost master cyl package from them.
Meanwhile we are several months later and the damn thing is still advertised as out of stock......
Its just a darn piece of metal they need to bent or am I missing something?

I read a few horror storie on Moparts about guys waiting several months for parts and thats not pretty encouraging to place an order specially when being overseas like me.
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

RamZCharger

I bought the XV Chassis stiffening stuff a few months back no problems.  I have called them on a few occasions and they have always been helpful.  I do not think they keep their web site very current though, and suggest a phone call and asking if an item is in stock or when it may be available.

I'm happy with the Chassis stuff, good luck in getting yours.

Rolling_Thunder

i'd call them - I ordered their strengthening kit for my 68 years ago -  in all honesty if they are out of stock you can probable have something similar bent up locally in round tubing. 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

six-tee-nine

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Mr.Woolery

I ordered some chassis stiffening parts for my '71 Charger from them back in July, and there's a couple of parts that they STILL haven't shipped yet.  I've followed up with them a few times, but everytime they've told me that they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Forewarned.
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

six-tee-nine

Big Sugar

This is not good customer service, They do lack in the "Following up dept" you shouldn't have to call them,the majority of their business is via the Internet. They need to respond to Emails promptly if they wish to maintain a good customer relationship.

Ron

I'll forward this thread to them,... Lets see.

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

six-tee-nine

Thanks alot, i'd love to get in touch trough email simply because of the time difference so I dont have to call them on weird hours and afterall there may be still a small  language barrier to....
But it's easier to make a summary of what I need and I'm sure that I dont forget things I maybe will while being nervous on the phone watching my language.....

However they don't list an email adress on their website wich in 2010 is a little odd to me...

I know alot of guys bought from them and were realy happy with their products but being overseas, I'd like to avoid hassles....

Troy

I've made a few purchases from them. The only time I ran into a back order was on the radiator support brace but it was shipped within a week or so. They don't seem to be in a huge hurry to get certain products out and I have no idea why. I would think that if you had a few on order that after several months you'd just make them and put some on the shelf. No need to wait until you have a set number on order to make them. Every time someone posts about the slow shipping and lack of contact I bet they lose 5-10 potential sales - which makes it even less likely that more people will order the item they can't keep in stock! And, really, that brace can't take that much effort or time to produce so why harm your reputation on something that minor?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Big Sugar

Got a Prompt Response From Peter Bergman...

QuoteRon -

Thanks for the heads up. There have been some products that have been out of stock for too long. Unfortunately, my hands are tied, because I do not own the company.

Thank You,

Peter Bergman
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Hope everything is Good with XV, I like their stuff.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b