News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger in new commercial

Started by chargd72, April 05, 2011, 08:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Drache

at least the '70 wasn't blow up this time?  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

Interesting how they captured the snooty, holier-than-thou attitude of the 4th gen driver over the 2nd. Without actually saying it they showed how they seem to think those who are slummin' with a classic Charger aren't quite up to snuff with the intelligence, performance, distinction and class of those who choose the 06-11 version.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Quote from: bull on April 05, 2011, 09:55:56 AM
Interesting how they captured the snooty, holier-than-thou attitude of the 4th gen driver over the 2nd. Without actually saying it they showed how they seem to think those who are slummin' with a classic Charger aren't quite up to snuff with the intelligence, performance, distinction and class of those who choose the 06-11 version.

Wow Bull that's a stretch i'd say it's the other way around, the pot calling the kettle black... how many neo-charger guys been run off the board here?..  :shruggy:  :slap:

chargd72

Oops, sorry for the repost.  Didn't pop up on a search.

Never thought of it that way...  :scratchchin:

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

DustinSimmonds

I think that was an AWESOME commercial! It made me smile! I'm still smiling as I type this!  :icon_smile_big:

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 05, 2011, 10:27:40 AM

Wow Bull that's a stretch i'd say it's the other way around, the pot calling the kettle black... how many neo-charger guys been run off the board here?..  :shruggy:  :slap:

If that's what you believe than you've missed the point of my pro-classic Charger arguments here since mid 2005.

pipeliner

Love the Commercial,still hate the new chargers.

Goes to show that women of dignity still like the bad boy :lol:

I also just noticed a filming error at :41 - :43 the windscreen isn't broken....

jaak

Is that one of the F&F Charger?.... looks like it.

Jason

bull

Quote from: jaak on April 06, 2011, 08:55:35 PM
Is that one of the F&F Charger?.... looks like it.

Jason

Yes, it's a piggy back ad for the Fast Five movie, which I assume is another Fast & Furious sequel. Not sure if "piggy back" is the correct term or not but there's probably some Dodge product placement in the movie so they mention the movie in the ad.

Drache

Quote from: bull on April 06, 2011, 09:04:35 PM

Yes, it's a piggy back ad for the Fast Five movie, which I assume is another Fast & Furious sequel. Not sure if "piggy back" is the correct term or not but there's probably some Dodge product placement in the movie so they mention the movie in the ad.

It's a sequel/prequel. Still takes place before Tokyo Drift.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

chargermike

cool vid. like the new charger better than the last style. but still two many doors.

DustinSimmonds

Those doors are for the passengers. So they can easily get out of the car in case of an AWESOME over load!  :P

DustinSimmonds

It makes me happy how they did have the '70 Charger in the commercial and didn't blow it up!  :2thumbs: It definitely added something special! In my own humble opinion.  :angel:

Richard Cranium

Doesn't hold a candle to the "revolution" commercials for the Challenger.
I am Dr. Remulac