News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FINALLY got rid of the danged toy go kart steering wheel!

Started by Wakko, January 07, 2006, 02:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

And replaced it with the Grant 967 wheel.  The horn button isn't really attached, as the one that came with the wheel has a chevy logo on it.  But at least the steering wheel "fits" the car and not something you'd see at Grand Prix Race o Rama.   And on a side note, I bought the Challenger style Grant wheel to use and never did, anyone wants it, $20.

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

That looks almost as bad as the one mine came with way back when. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

i had one of those in my 57 chevy, thats so chevy man
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Steve P.

Just saw a nice factory wheel on Epay for $50.00.....  I think Ron just sold one also... Matter of fact, I think VegasMike has one he is selling...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida