News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1972 Dodge Charger SE

Started by Matthan, April 03, 2011, 07:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthan

Just pick this 1972 Charger SE on Friday 360,727 Automatic

myaerocars

Excellent find... love the slot mags .... what  are the plans for it? I have a 72 as well ( in primer).

JON   

aussiemuscle

sweet, should make a nice cruiser. yes, do share your plans...

TruckDriver

That's not a SE though. SE's have the small rear quarter windows. Looks like a good project car though. :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: TruckDriver on April 03, 2011, 09:08:07 PM
That's not a SE though. SE's have the small rear quarter windows.

:iagree:

jaak

Awesome. :2thumbs:  Sounds familiar... I too have a '69 project, then bought a decent '72 (318/904), then I flipped it on eBay to have some extra $$$ for the '69. Then a couple of years ago the '73 Rallye fell into my lap, think I'm gonna hang on to it though.

Whats you plans?

Jason

Matthan

It is a SE the rear windows have been cut out and the standard ones where put in from the previous owner. It has a clean title and runs really good. Is has a transmission leak but seems to be just the gastket. I belive it also has a vacume leak with the brake booster. because it wants to cut off when I hit the brakes and a stop sign.

Nacho-RT74

Mmmm... I was to bet it is a Topper :P

does it have the drip rail all allong up to rear of the quarter glass ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Matthan

mikesbbody

That's a easy fix fab up the extra length of drip rail then find non 72 stainless steel Drip rail trim or you could delete the whole lot it depends what you want to do with the Car. does it have a interior? if so does it have a "regular" sail panel and not the SE Sail panel? nice SE!  :2thumbs:

Matthan

yeah it has a bucket seats and rear seat a B/M shifter and door panels. I belive some of the interor is from a 71 charger. The guy I bought it from had 4 more sitting in his yard.

71 b-body charger

where is he located and how much did he sell them for i need one for my 71 b body project? :coolgleamA:
1972 Charger SE

Matthan

I will sell you this one for $3000.00

71 b-body charger

where are you located can you email  me pictures andrewrlyons@yahoo.com if i pay in cash whats the lowest price u will go for a price
1972 Charger SE