News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

March 2011 Hemmings 5 Daytonas 4 sale

Started by nascarxx29, March 29, 2011, 09:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beep Beep Dave

Interesting thread. I would much rather have original sheetmetal over original engine too, just need to find the right buyer or keep reducing the price until it sells. Seems to me over the last while there have been more Daytona's for sale than ever. I am sure if you looked you could find 10 advetised and then there are always a few available via word of mouth.

And in this market there just isn't a lot of $$$ around for musclecars, especially at the high end.

I have watch top notch A12's seem to be sale forever, where before they would sell quickly if even hitting the market. Some are trading hands but nothing like before. I've already noticed that there are less and less for sale as people rather than hang on to them than sell in this market.

Lots of people forget it wasn't that long ago that a nice Daytona could be had for less than half of what they are going for today. The highwater mark is quite visable as the prices have retreated but they are still "up there" for the average guy.

Funny that purple 70 Daytona would be high on my list too. C'mon lottery! 1st I would have to buy a place big enough to put all my new cars in :cheers:   

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T