News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NSFW - Charger goes up in flames!

Started by Drache, March 30, 2011, 11:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Back N Black

one less 4 door charger on the road.  :2thumbs:

ChargerĀ“69

Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

Drache

Car supposedly only had 6000 miles on it and the fire was caused from a brake line breaking and the fluid catching fire or something like that.  :-\
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

resq302

Oh good, we are supposed to be getting some to replace the crown vics. 

Wonder if Chrysler went back to having the Firedome engine.   Get it...... FIREdome. :smilielol: ::)
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Vainglory, Esq.

Drache

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on March 30, 2011, 02:34:32 PM
How is this not safe for work?

Because last time someone posted a picture of a wrecked charger it caused some people to swear at work and so someone jokingly said that the picture was not safe for work.  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Drache on March 30, 2011, 02:37:58 PM

Because last time someone posted a picture of a wrecked charger it caused some people to swear at work and so someone jokingly said that the picture was not safe for work.  :icon_smile_big:

Ah.  Must have missed that one.

DustinSimmonds

Thats really sad for that Sheriffs department if it only had 6000 miles on it... Say what you want about the new Chargers but this is still sad. I hope no one was hurt!

Drache

Quote from: DustinSimmonds on March 30, 2011, 05:41:50 PM
Thats really sad for that Sheriffs department if it only had 6000 miles on it... Say what you want about the new Chargers but this is still sad. I hope no one was hurt!

Officer was on route to a call and smell smoke and pulled over. No one was hurt.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Road Dog

Yeah, I was looking for a naked woman roasting marshmallows. :lol:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

DustinSimmonds

Okay, good i'm glad no one was hurt! That would have been a terrible accident!  :icon_smile_blackeye:

daveco

Brake line problem sounds like just a W.A.G. :shruggy:  New, freshly modified patrol car. Fire in the trunk...battery in the trunk...lots of electrical mod's :scratchchin:

http://www.currypilot.com/20110330117419/News/Local-News/36000-up-in-flames
R/Tree

BigBlackDodge

Must have been in one of those 'hot pursuits' :scratchchin:

BBD

HANDM

A383Wing