News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Watch Out For A Certain Member! We're Getting To That Date

Started by MoparManJim, March 29, 2011, 02:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Okay, sense we are on the run to April 1st this week, in afew days coming up..
:D and AND knowing how our Chuck also known as "skip68" loves to play good April Fool jokes or get us good. I figure maybe throwing up a big reminder about things would maybe Fool him instead of him Fooling uS some how! :nana:  

So watch, he'll still get us.. I have a funny and strange feeling on that... about him..  :smilielol:

Alaskan_TA

If he tells you about his gender change on the 1st, I have already heard that it is true.

No pictures thank god.

:smilielol:

skip68

Sorry guys, no April Fools this year. Chuck has been gone so far a month in N. California. Hes had to put surgery on hold to help his mother at our family ranch. Happy April Fools Day anyway!  :cheers: Mrs.skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Alaskan_TA

MoparManJim

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on April 01, 2011, 08:51:36 PM
Dang.

I have enjoyed his past his write ups.

You know, I hate to say this, but knowing Chuck.. I don't trust what Mrs.Skip just posted due to what today is.. it could be Chuck trying to pull a good April's Fools on us.. Now if it was tomorrow that when she posted that.. I wouldn't at all not think twice about it all.. but with what today is though how ever I'm not so sure if I could trust that post of not due to Chuck.  :-\

Alaskan_TA

skip68

:popcrn: im getting excited too!  :nana: wonder what might happen next?  :shruggy:  :D mrs.skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Well, I have no fools joke this year but a sad story instead. We have had a bear problem here lately and I did a bad thing.  I thought I saw it down by the pond through the trees and I took a shot at it with the 30/30.  I nailed it good from 150 yards through the trees. Well it wasn't the bear, it was one of the horses and now  :'(I've got to break it to my mom but I just don't know how to yet. Not good at all.

resq302

how do you confuse a horse with a bear?  One is taller and has a long face.  The other has a short snout and lower to the ground.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Tilar

Quote from: skip68 on April 02, 2011, 12:01:00 AM
Well, I have no fools joke this year but a sad story instead. We have had a bear problem here lately and I did a bad thing.  I thought I saw it down by the pond through the trees and I took a shot at it with the 30/30.  I nailed it good from 150 yards through the trees. Well it wasn't the bear, it was one of the horses and now  :'(I've got to break it to my mom but I just don't know how to yet. Not good at all.

Guess what Mom, You won't have to worry about getting your horse shod this year.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

MoparManJim

Quote from: resq302 on April 02, 2011, 12:49:39 PM
how do you confuse a horse with a bear?  One is taller and has a long face.  The other has a short snout and lower to the ground.

I think he is trying to play an April Fools on us here guy's. Sorry Chucky, I'm still not buying it. 

Alaskan_TA

[voice of an 8 year old on] Mom, I have bad news. The bear got one of the horses. [voice of an 8 year old off]

resq302

similar to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where his father (Sean Connery) shoots off the tail of the plane with the machine gun......"son...... I'm sorry....... They got us!"
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

MoparManJim

Quote from: resq302 on April 02, 2011, 08:39:21 PM
similar to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where his father (Sean Connery) shoots off the tail of the plane with the machine gun......"son...... I'm sorry....... They got us!"

:lol:  

Man, I remember that scene very very well! :smilielol:
I just also watch that movie the other night, and then you mention it tonight!  :lol:

Brock Samson

did the couch jiggle, did the phone go out and thcomputer go off... did you drop a box on a modle? makes cents too me.

resq302

Quote from: MoparManJim on April 02, 2011, 08:57:43 PM
Quote from: resq302 on April 02, 2011, 08:39:21 PM

:lol:  

Man, I remember that scene very very well! :smilielol:
I just also watch that movie the other night, and then you mention it tonight!  :lol:

ooooooooo.........freaky!    :smilielol:
Brian

jaak

The year he claimed his Charger was stolen was classic.... I think every member believed it.

Jason

skip68

Yea, try being his wife for a day!  :slap: Let alone 15 years!!!!! Trust me, mr. funnyman skip is truely a kick in the pants, but he's high maintance!!!!   :smilielol: :smilielol:  :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol:  :D Mrs.skip68