News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 dodge charger registry

Started by MORFF, March 30, 2011, 09:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Probably should start a new thread... not sure what or where to put it though... Tunnel hump might be cut, it's a bit rough where the linkage on the trans is instead of being smooth like the passengers side, will have to pull up the carpet although I don't really want to as it's new.

4 speed/Dana bump stops are different?  Lucky for me my car doesn't have bump stops  :lol: didn't notice that before....

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: doctor4766 on April 03, 2011, 04:14:25 AM
Hey Chris. I registered with you 3-4 years ago.
Do you know if you had any other previous info on my car from prior owners?

Sorry no...you are the start of the paper trail!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MORFF

That's alright TAN TOP no prob.

Chris so I was wondering I do not need a title to register my car here is CT. so I was going to drop that. But what I do want to find out if there is a how to find out how many owners had my car and who they where. Would like to have my original 383 in my car if possible if i can not find it was going to get a crate 440 thanks Chris. I am also curious to find out where my car has been.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

Just 6T9 CHGR

Mike you could try your local DMV for an owner search. Not sure if CT does that but some states do.
I do get emails from time to time with people that have blocks with VIN's on them.  I have reunited 2 Charger 500's with their original engines this way.  Nothing on your 383 sadly and like doctor4766, you are the start of the paper trail
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Sort of a strange feeling knowing that your engine might possibly be out there somewhere and could be in someone else's car.... Maybe the owner of the car that my engine belongs to is looking for it... Unless every engine and trans was registered you'd almost never know.

Do I have to register to see if you have my car on file ?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 440 on April 04, 2011, 09:43:19 PM
Sort of a strange feeling knowing that your engine might possibly be out there somewhere and could be in someone else's car.... Maybe the owner of the car that my engine belongs to is looking for it... Unless every engine and trans was registered you'd almost never know.

Do I have to register to see if you have my car on file ?

Yes
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Matthan