News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Triple black R/T SE 4spd resto progress....... Update!! 7/7/2010!!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, August 05, 2009, 05:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

Back N Black

69*F5*SE

Fantastic work.  I love the reflection of the Skylark on the door.  :2thumbs:

tricky lugnuts

Fantastic work. That is going to be one drop-dead gorgeous Charger. You have made me jealous. Very, very jealous.  :yesnod:

lexxman

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

a69440rt

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on December 07, 2009, 11:37:28 AM
Update on the car,the shell has been all blocked,finished and reprimed for the last time and is now ready for paint.Inside has been painted,and all bottom side and inside of trunk work done and has been painted also  and car is now off the rotiss.Getting ready to paint the shell very soon.

looks great Paul. Phil must be happy with the car. talk to you soon  joe
1969 Charger RT/SE, KH Wheels
1967 Plymouth GTX
1968 Plymouth Satellite

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

MaximRecoil

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on February 13, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
Did some sanding and buffing this week........

I know this is an old thread, but I'm just now seeing it because it was linked to recently.

Do you happen to know what size tires those are in that picture? Also, where did those wheels come from, i.e., are they stock Ford or Chrysler and what make/model of vehicle were they originally on? I like the design of them better than the stock steel wheels that Chrysler used back then. I've always liked the looks of plain stamped steel wheels and no hubcaps, like on a '69½ A12 package Road Runner / Super Bee or a '68 Hemi Dart / Barracuda (I know the ones on the pictured car were probably only temporary though).

That paint/bodywork is unbelievable by the way. It puts a grand piano to shame. I can't see a hint of waviness or texture to it. It looks like polished black onyx. Is the car completed yet? Do you have any recent pictures?

69 OUR/TEA

I don't know or remember for that fact what tires/wheels those were.They were temp wheels for the paint/bodywork.The owner is a member here,he has done some stuff to it but not completed yet.

Brock Samson

MaximRecoil

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on April 02, 2011, 07:03:06 AM
I don't know or remember for that fact what tires/wheels those were.They were temp wheels for the paint/bodywork.The owner is a member here,he has done some stuff to it but not completed yet.

Has he made a thread (with pictures) about it? If so, do you have a link? I'd like to follow the progress of that car if possible.

I'd love to have that paintjob on any vehicle, especially a Charger; but then I'd want everything else on the car to be as impressive as that paint, and then I'd be in debt up to my ears and afraid to drive it.

69 OUR/TEA