News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP! Can anyone help locate part # J8122874?

Started by b5blue, March 27, 2011, 06:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I "may"need help from someone with a good Mopar parts finder connection. My 89 Cherokee's door lock cylinder is falling apart and I've exhausted all searches possible. Mopar part # J8122874 (door lock set) is ether misidentified, not available, out of stock, or shown as "in stock" but out of stock in reality after checking.
  I've looked high and low for a week and my local Chrysler dealerships have no interest in customer service from past experience. Anyone got a connection to a real "Old School" guy who wouldn't mind actually checking if they can locate and get this for me if my one last possibility falls through tomorrow? (It looks for all the world like a GM set-up with a single sided key with the rounded head.) Everyone has the double sided key type that started being used a few years later, all I need is this part and I'll be able to tear my doors down and rebuild cranks, glass and window channels and seals for my new/old parts hauler for my Charger.  :shruggy:

b5blue

Thanks! Tuttle-Click is who I'm checking Monday but the other link got me 3 more to check on!   :2thumbs: Who knew Cherokee parts were rare?  :lol: