News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

??? Lead Supreme 130/ KEMCO INDUSTRIES ???

Started by hemihead nc, March 24, 2011, 12:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemihead nc

.... anybody know if they are still in business?? Phones are disconnected, web site is up, No response from email addy. I need some juice for my Hemi, it really likes the product. Any help out there ???
                             Thanks, hemihead

hemihead nc

...OK here's the deal..the owner died, children inherited the business and promptly shut it down, no interest by the siblings.  So here is the $64K question :shruggy: what else is out there that is NOT an auto parts store octane booster??? 104 etc are not enough octane boost for 11-1 compression, and no lead. Lead Supreme 130 was the best I used for the last 20+ years. Anyone have an alternative?? I have access to Union 76 104 low lead, but it's $7.00 a gallon and not enough lead. My motor has virgin heads( no seat replacement) and OEM std bore pistons. The block and heads were cut to NHRA legal specs, so it's got some squeeze. A stroker low comp 500+ ci is in the plans, but not for this year anyway.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated, THANKS...Hhead

Just 6T9 CHGR

I have been using ACES IV from BND Automotive for about 5+ years with great results.  Their additive has many befits for me including less valve recession, octane boost & a fuel stabilizer for over the winter.
http://www.bndautomotive.com/page/page/931760.htm
Just like regular gas their prices have gone up considerably from when I first bought their stuff....a gallon of their product lasts me 2-3 seasons depending on how much I drive....looking on their site a gallon treats 768 gals of gas.

Brian, who is a Mopar guy that has/had a '69 Charger( so you know he's cool already) is very knowledgeable & can talk to you for hours at length about the properties & flash points of any type of fuel etc.
http://www.bndautomotive.com/page/page/901818.htm
I am due for a purchase soon myself as well and i see he has a new formula ACES IV-P, for higher comp engines & engines that are prone to detonation (like mine is at times)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

quadram4

I too highly recommend Aces IV, been useing it for many, many years and love it so do my cars! It is used by the gov and has a MIL spec, and has no shelf life! The only problem I have is the first gal I bought was $92, and the one I bought last year was $200! But divy it up it is still cheaper than running race gas at $7+ a gallon. I keep some in my trunk so no matter where I get gas I have it. And at 1oz for 6 gals it goes a long way.
Hungry Dago